Upgraded To Xr6t From?

Mals BA XR6T

• Member For: 15y 9m 12d

I junked /traded my 05 BA MkII XR8 Ute , for the FG6T ute.

I still got my 04 VY SS II as the family car, at least it drives nice, handles well and sounds like a V8 . :blush:

Sure its a Holden , but at least it wants to Stick to the Road like Glue , unlike my Pig Dog handling XR8. :roflmbo:

Hopefully the FGT will make up for the Dissapointment of the BA8 , I hope , nearly bought a VE SS , nearly , so close yet couldnt bring myself to do it .

I hope I made the right choice . Besides the Mrs and teenage kids are all Expensive Daewoo Boguns, so I had to fly the Ford Flag in our family as a matter of Pride :spoton:

post-16259-1218330848_thumb.jpg

post-16259-1218330898_thumb.jpg

Edited by spooner

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m

87 NA6 XF Fairmont - given to me by my cousin (cheers!).

That started to go (radiator leak bigtime on the freeway, not fun) so took the chance to get a smash damaged EAII 3.9 MPFI (much nicer) which I repaired with dad...nicer car by far even though it's only 3 years newer than the old XF! Air-con, hurrah :roflmbo: While we were fixing this up I drove a mate's Saab 900, like a 1990 model. OMG I felt like such a tard being seen in that :blush:

Reallllly wanted an FG but maybe next time - should have an 07 BFMkII in Lightning strike early this week (for half the price!). Stoked! And I've only driven a 6T once - at the test drive last thursday...a ride in a BA 5 or so years ago convinced me I wanted one and finally I've made the leap. See you at the cruises!

• Member For: 17y 8m 3d

WIll let you know when I actually get to give it a good drive as the only driving I have done so far is to the Airport the next day after picking up the car and now to and from work. Only had it 4 days so far.