jferola Member 2 Member For: 17y 6m 27d Posted 01/03/09 05:18 AM Posted 01/03/09 05:18 AM upgraded from a Late model camira VX II S pack to FG XR6 turbo...one word..love
seduced Need more power. Now taking donations. Member 753 Member For: 17y 7m 1d Gender: Male Posted 03/03/09 04:21 AM Posted 03/03/09 04:21 AM 94 v6 camry with 130kw (at the fly) to my 07 Bf2 Turbo...with 280kw at the fly...
hustla Member 23 Member For: 17y 7m 6d Posted 03/03/09 11:48 AM Posted 03/03/09 11:48 AM just upgraded from a 92 VQ statesman V8, pimped out with full airbag suspension and wire wheels (4 sale by the way)... to a 03 XR6T.. LOVING IT!
Tatsu Member 3 Member For: 17y 6m 20d Posted 08/03/09 05:36 AM Posted 08/03/09 05:36 AM Honda Civic coupe that I'm about to hand down to my lil sis in law, Silvia S13 that we're keeping to work on some more (it's hubby's pride and joy) and I'm giving up my Subaru Impreza hatch to get me an XR6Tonly q is... do I go the ba/bf in semi auto ... or do I fork out the extra cash and buy me an FG in manual (I really do prefer manual and from what I've heard the ba/bf gearboxes are sh)
gregor Member 459 Member For: 18y 1m 7d Posted 08/03/09 06:26 AM Posted 08/03/09 06:26 AM (edited) theres nothing wrong with the zf auto in the BF, and that's coming from someone who prefers manuals in almost anything.take a few for a drive rather than basing your decision on what you hear.Back on topic: Ive moved from a turbo n16 pulsar to a BF2 T. Just gotta sell the pulsar now. Edited 08/03/09 06:27 AM by gregor
EXGMH304 Member 64 Member For: 18y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: S.E Melbourne Posted 08/03/09 09:50 PM Posted 08/03/09 09:50 PM My 1st car was an XF Fairmont, paid $800, and sold it for $800 to buy an '87 Skyline. That was a great car, but I only kept it for 12 months, then sold it to but an '83 280ZX, which I wrote off:( Then I bought an '88 VL Calais V8, and blew the motor. Spent $8000 on the rebuild and crashed it 3 months later. I drove around in a $500 VH Wagon for a year while the VL got fixed. Sold the wagon, and 12 months later the VL got written off by a Nissan Patrol (rear ended) and I bought the BA... Had it for 12 months now, and so far no drama's!! I'm aiming to make this one last 5 years, I think I've had enough cars already, I'm only 25, and need to sort out my finacial situation before I think about spending any more money on cars!! So the plan is to keep it and finish paying it off before the mods start! Then when I buy a house I'll think about getting another car too,, so this one can stay in the shed and become my race car, I realy miss the drags!
Nutto Member 18 Member For: 18y 3m 24d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/03/09 02:47 AM Posted 09/03/09 02:47 AM I was driving a 2001 Mitsubishi Lancer 1.8...so a big upgrade to my XR6T and loving it. :D
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 20d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 09/03/09 03:00 AM Posted 09/03/09 03:00 AM Been a Ford man all my lyf started off with a EA Fairmont when I was 16 than bought a EL Tickford Xr6 but that didnt last long as I traded it for my T which I've had for 4 years now. Its been the best choice I've ever made and havent looked back since.
Jasul Member 6 Member For: 17y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Maffra, Vic Posted 10/03/09 10:45 AM Posted 10/03/09 10:45 AM Upgraded from BA MK2 XR6 to FG XR6T today. I'm in love.
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 11/03/09 05:57 AM Posted 11/03/09 05:57 AM you can see what iv upgraded from in the cars for sale section
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now