Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 20d
Posted

a bit disapointed in power but on that point I bought my xr6t ute for towing my 9.3 sec skyline

very good for overtaking on highway loads of torque for towing also done exh & cai so I can hear it

power was alot better than the xr8 dough bag I test drove

  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

hmm, 9 sec 'line huh? 32, 33, 34??? RB26/30? Details! Pics! Vids!

Good to see you stuck with the turbo 6 trend! :gaypost:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 20d
Posted

r32 gtst rb26/30 gt42 powerglide etc numberplates are slo32 couple of vids on youtube under liscence plates

just got back from a drive in the wet in my xr6t that was fun

post-14851-1212303955_thumb.jpg

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

nice, I give you a month before the T gets edited :thumbsup:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: VIC
Posted

Upgraded from a EL Fairmont Ghia 5ltr.

Had the top end done when I was on my P's. Resulted in 186rwkw's had some good toe and sounded tough.... Spent more than I wanted to get it to that power level(u learn by your mistakes - bloody windsor 302's they're a money trap!)

Hence me buying a T!

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bonnyrigg Heights, NSW
Posted

I had a RX4 with a 302W the plates were RXV88U ... wife made me sell it ... and now have this toy...

yummo

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sunshine coast queensaland
Posted

EF Fairmont with lowered diff gears and exhurst

also drive ny work ute a landy and have a ac cobra replica

just brought a 07 xr6t love that turbo I reckon it would give my cobra a run for it money but I cant drove both at once and bestuffed if il let anyone race me in one of my cars so I guess il never know

post-15745-1212994408_thumb.jpg

post-15745-1212994567_thumb.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 2m 15d
Posted

Just upgraded to a T from a EL Fairmont Ghia 5L. Talk about a power step up! Must say though, I miss the winsdor sound!

Before that was a BA Futura, a VX SS, VS Acclaim and VS Calais supercharged V6.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • disgruntled member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Glen Waverley
Posted

lol no laughing, I upgraded from a 94 Expensive Daewoo appolo (camery with Expensive Daewoo badges), I kno its a big upgrade lol

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

haha that's nothing.... I came out of an almighty LANCER!! LOL that big 1.5L.. its looked the goods, stereo and that's it!! Loving my T ute

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...