sr71 Member 52 Member For: 12y 5m 21d Posted 10/08/14 03:41 AM Posted 10/08/14 03:41 AM I like it on the GT, more than the F6. Maybe it's the 'fatter' front end . Post up a pic of the XR6T. It's a standout colour for highway patrol!(Velvet looks nice)
boost69 Legacy Donating Member 737 Member For: 21y 4m 15d Posted 11/08/14 12:21 AM Posted 11/08/14 12:21 AM (edited) Yeah you're right, it is a colour the cops get.These are photos of the actual car...it actually looks pretty good in real life Edited 11/08/14 12:27 AM by boost69 1
MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 11/08/14 12:53 AM Posted 11/08/14 12:53 AM I may be bias, but I'm a +1 for toxic... if they did it on an FG F6 in a Metallic I'd be driving one right now! Needless to say I drive a white F6, lol.AMEN! some guy resprayed his car in a similar colour to what you were talking about, he may be on here. was an NA bf
fever tuned Member 2 Member For: 12y 1m 3d Posted 31/08/14 06:57 AM Posted 31/08/14 06:57 AM Hi everyone im a new member. I recently bought a BF MK11 XR6 TURBO and the colour is called FEVER. I am wondering if anyone knows the paint code for this
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 4d Gender: Male Posted 31/08/14 09:02 PM Posted 31/08/14 09:02 PM Check the vin plate on the drivers side strut tower, should be two letters 1
fever tuned Member 2 Member For: 12y 1m 3d Posted 01/09/14 04:02 AM Posted 01/09/14 04:02 AM Thanku so much I will have a look
liam144 Member 2 Member For: 11y 11m 5d Posted 28/10/14 12:50 PM Posted 28/10/14 12:50 PM (edited) Hey guys, I love the colour of this car and im trying to work out if its a custom job, or if it's a stock ford colour. I'm looking at an N/A (p plate laws suck) FG XR6, on coils, aftermarket wheels etc, but I want to know this colour, because I'd have this in a heartbeat! Edited 28/10/14 12:54 PM by liam144
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 28/10/14 01:08 PM Posted 28/10/14 01:08 PM (edited) Kinetic Blue?Nitro blue is better lol Edited 28/10/14 01:09 PM by PTR_NITRO_FG
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 28/10/14 01:33 PM Posted 28/10/14 01:33 PM Yep. Looks BLUE
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 28/10/14 02:09 PM Posted 28/10/14 02:09 PM Sensation? Colour will look different in full sun
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now