Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Just sit back and enjoy the ride...!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, NSW
Posted (edited)

Well, yet another glorious day to go cruising the mountain... :spoton:

For those who came, hope you enjoyed the day. I'll go through the photos I took of you all and PM your pics to you separately.

For those who missed today, you didn't get your little special forum fridge magnet! All the more for me to stick on my fridge!!! :spoton:

To Falchoon, 4runner & Phantomxr6... thanks for sticking around to complete the TARGA & "rollercoaster" sections on the way home this arvo. Hope you enjoyed it as opposed to all those softies who whimped out and took the highway home... :spoton:

BTW - I wonder who needs a new set of tyres after this... :roflmbo:

post-1928-1183276335_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lord Cyric
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Cmon guys ... photos & video please?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Razorback NSW
Posted

To Falchoon, 4runner & Phantomxr6... thanks for sticking around to complete the TARGA & "rollercoaster" sections on the way home this arvo. Hope you enjoyed it as opposed to all those softies who whimped out and took the highway home... :spoton:

Thanks Phil , what a great day, well organised as usual. I love Bathurst.

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted
Well, yet another glorious day to go cruising the mountain... :spoton:

BTW - I wonder who needs a new set of tyres after this... :welcome2:

post-1928-1183276335_thumb.jpg

Sorry I could not make this one , as I always love a lap of the Mtn :drunk:

Anyone taking bets on whose stripes thos are :w00t2:

  • I see red
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 13d
  • Location: nowhere in particular
Posted
Sorry I could not make this one , as I always love a lap of the Mtn :drunk:

Anyone taking bets on whose stripes thos are :w00t2:

Blo me down if it wasn't ova before we could find out who did it.... :welcome2:

Sorry you couldn't come Jules, would of been good to catch up again. :w00t2:

Good day guys! :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 2m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I was WORKING today, weather seemed perfect for a cruise :welcome2: ,hope the lads had a blast,photos please

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: THE GONG
Posted

Hey Guys thanks for a great cruise. It was my first cruise event plus first visit to the mountain and certainly not my last. I think I clocked up about 15 laps of the mountain. Sorry we piked early from the RSL, but we went back to the museum for a thorough visit and then on to some more laps of the mountain. Got back to the Gong about an hour and a half ago.

See you all next time :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Photos ??? Cmon guys!!

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 25d
  • Location: Rolling on my 20's
Posted

Great Cruise Guys!

Thanks Phil!

The mountain was a great experience and I give the pro's lots of credit for making it look so easy coming down the mountain at the speeds they do.

A great day out and was suprised how good my car felt around the twisties.

It was also fun cruising with the pack of sti's from the mountain to sydney.

Phil hurry up with the photos!!!!

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Kuring-Gai ~ NSW
Posted

Thanx Phil for a great time as usual, if you can talk less we would have a longer cruise time and get to macca's for breakfast.

Look forward to the pics.

AND the next Cruise

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...