ford268 Member 140 Member For: 19y 8m 17d Posted 26/06/07 11:54 AM Posted 26/06/07 11:54 AM yeh I might come. depends on weather/night before so put me in the might come list. I have to find a cb radio too.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 27/06/07 01:36 AM Posted 27/06/07 01:36 AM is there any n/a's goinIm taking my N/A
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 27/06/07 11:34 AM Author Posted 27/06/07 11:34 AM FYI - the Great Western Hwy between Mt Lambie and Yetholme is currently closed due to snow. Hopefully the weather will clear up as predicted by the weekend...
apcdave Member 31 Member For: 23y 25d Gender: Male Location: Mt Kuring-Gai ~ NSW Posted 28/06/07 12:42 AM Posted 28/06/07 12:42 AM Definately plus 2
Weeman Member 72 Member For: 20y 16d Gender: Male Location: Parkes NSW Posted 28/06/07 02:23 AM Posted 28/06/07 02:23 AM Keep and eye out for Mecury silver BA XR6 T with enforcer 18's and a WEEMAN sticker on the back windscreen, I'll cruise up and have a look, give me a wave and ill come say g'day.cheers WEEMAN.
dule Legacy Donating Member 1,180 Member For: 19y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/06/07 04:58 AM Posted 28/06/07 04:58 AM I <3 Bananas, a cruise to Bathurst and I don't have a car. Now I'm even more sorry that I crashed it. Looking forward to the next one, should be fixed by then. A bunch of mighty T's on the way to Bathurst, it must be good. Hope you all have good time, and being back few nice photos/videos!!!
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 30/06/07 12:43 AM Author Posted 30/06/07 12:43 AM Just a quick note... the weather is looking good so far for tomorrow. If things go pear shaped this arvo, I'll post an update by 7:30pm tonight. Otherwise, see you all there bright and chirpy tomorrow morning!
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 16d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 30/06/07 05:11 AM Posted 30/06/07 05:11 AM Bring your jumpers...Forecast for SundayIsolated showers in the west, fine but cloudy elsewhere. Light to moderate west to northwest wind.Orange : Chance shower. Min: 0 Max: 7Katoomba : Fine, cloudy. Min: 2 Max: 8
Phantomxr6 Legacy Donating Member 452 Member For: 23y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Razorback NSW Posted 30/06/07 05:33 AM Posted 30/06/07 05:33 AM Bring your jumpers...nice cold dense air love it.
Weeman Member 72 Member For: 20y 16d Gender: Male Location: Parkes NSW Posted 30/06/07 09:17 AM Posted 30/06/07 09:17 AM nice cold dense air love it. Well for a personal weather report from someoneswhos in bathurst right now,Cold, was drizzling today but its cleared up now, no snow, so come on over. Just bring ya jackets coz wind goes straight through ya, espcally on the mountain becuase its high up and the concrete walls channel the wind. Me and a few of my mates are coming for a look.cya tommorow guys.CheersWeeman
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now