DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 13d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 02/07/07 03:34 AM Posted 02/07/07 03:34 AM Top cruise very well done Thanks Phil Man I love the mountain,it did get a bit smokey in some places Nice getting amongst the Wrx boys on the way home to and good to catch up with you all again and look forward to the next oneThanks to Brownie and his family for looking after the little ones for meCYA JEFF
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 02/07/07 06:57 AM Posted 02/07/07 06:57 AM Thanks guys for a top cruise.Phill, Sorry for piking out of the last leg of the voyage, but who can resist the chance to paddle a small group of rex's on the freeway Nice run up through the hills Jeff... I had to peddle hard to keep in front of you
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 02/07/07 08:17 AM Posted 02/07/07 08:17 AM I had to pike out as well and go the freeway with the others, though I do prefer the twisty stuff.. Was still late to work, how bad was the traffic???It was some fun on the way back with those STI/WRX mob. Laps round Bathurst were awesome, Jeff was hard to keep up with in spots. By far these cars love running in the colder weather and mines never gone so hard.Funny thing is, I went there and back with the Bathurst laps inbetween and alot of hits with others and still got 500k's out of a tank. I get less than that driving to and from work each week.I.B.
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 03/07/07 04:17 AM Posted 03/07/07 04:17 AM Funny thing is, I went there and back with the Bathurst laps inbetween and alot of hits with others and still got 500k's out of a tank. I get less than that driving to and from work each week.same here.. traffic lights are what kills the fuel economoy, once a T is moving it doesnt drink that much especially at "cruise" speedhad a great day as per usual and thanks phil for orgainising another great cruise will try to get some crappy video off my phone tommorow.
CV PERFORMANCE Senior Member Member 139 Member For: 20y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Caringbah 9526-5322 Posted 03/07/07 04:33 AM Posted 03/07/07 04:33 AM Where's the pic's and video's Boys and GirlsCV PERFORMANCE
Phantomxr6 Legacy Donating Member 452 Member For: 23y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Razorback NSW Posted 03/07/07 05:45 AM Posted 03/07/07 05:45 AM Where's the pic's and video's Boys and GirlsCV PERFORMANCEI have a little bit off video,especially some noisy black n/a, how do I post it?
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 13d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 03/07/07 05:53 AM Posted 03/07/07 05:53 AM I have a little bit off video,especially some noisy black n/a, how do I post it?Can you email it to [email protected]CYA JEFF
4runner Legacy Donating Member 215 Member For: 22y 2m 13d Location: Sydney Posted 03/07/07 08:18 AM Posted 03/07/07 08:18 AM Thanks Phil for organising another great cruise. To those that missed (were SOFT) the back way from Bathurst to Lithgow, it's definitely more interesting than the Highway. If the Rexies had come our way, it would have been very interesting.DBOSS - no worries about the child minding, but I think you owe my Nathan another lap around the mountain. No bugger him - take me instead.....
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 03/07/07 08:53 AM Posted 03/07/07 08:53 AM NAgxuynpgGU
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/07/07 09:07 AM Posted 03/07/07 09:07 AM that's the way boys!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now