Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 03/06/03 03:19 AM Posted 03/06/03 03:19 AM Geez if it was mine I'd definitely lose it in a carpark - 'scuse me now I have to go throw up....
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 03/06/03 04:06 AM Posted 03/06/03 04:06 AM yeah for sure, that pic is out of motor, PCOTY....it's the citrus rush turbo they used, which has clearly been touch-up....doesn't look bad though....Dave....
XR6TK1W1 Member 435 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Location: Wellington NZ Posted 03/06/03 04:24 AM Posted 03/06/03 04:24 AM yeah for sure, that pic is out of motor, PCOTY....it's the citrus rush turbo they used, which has clearly been touch-up....Citric acid I think you mean!!! But you could have been mixed up with rush to the toilet? A colour only the GT could look good in. But only if you close your eyes.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 03/06/03 05:28 AM Posted 03/06/03 05:28 AM Photoshop for sure.If Ford started making colours like that, hmmm, well what can you say, where do you turn, Hyundai....lol.Then again. Citric acid. Absolutley hated it until I saw it on an XR8 Ute followed by "Turbo6's" Citric Acid "T" Ute.
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 21d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 03/06/03 05:58 AM Posted 03/06/03 05:58 AM That pic was on the other Ford Forum http://pub126.ezboard.com/ffordsperformanc...icID=1873.topic
XR8Chic vrooom psshhht Member 340 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 03/06/03 06:08 AM Posted 03/06/03 06:08 AM is someone just being silly after my smarties colour comment?
DallasQLD Legacy Donating Member 1,197 Member For: 23y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Albany Creek QLD Posted 03/06/03 08:53 AM Posted 03/06/03 08:53 AM Jeez people a good with photoshiop. I can't even edit a jpg properly!
bdennis Brendan Dennis Member 750 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 03/06/03 09:37 PM Posted 03/06/03 09:37 PM Snap..Yep here is the pic from PCOTY... Citric Acid alright...
Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Posted 04/06/03 05:05 AM Posted 04/06/03 05:05 AM Brendan (and you other guys) ... I'm speechless ... do you know the entire white pages too ?? :lol: well done Dr.Watson(s)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now