Nev's typhoon Member 22 Member For: 20y 5m 15d Posted 21/05/07 02:30 PM Posted 21/05/07 02:30 PM Hi,I have just relocated back to Perth and enquiry as to the best Service Centre to service my BF Typhoon it has travelled 26K including the Nullaboro which was fun.If any of you guys can recommend a place it would be helpful.cheers.........
Guest newl Guests Posted 22/05/07 09:25 AM Posted 22/05/07 09:25 AM Centre Ford (Perth) have a good repuation as do Titans (Melville).
Nev's typhoon Member 22 Member For: 20y 5m 15d Posted 22/05/07 09:51 AM Author Posted 22/05/07 09:51 AM Centre Ford (Perth) have a good repuation as do Titans (Melville).
Rob (F6) Member 90 Member For: 20y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/05/07 01:11 PM Posted 22/05/07 01:11 PM Hi,I had poor service from Centre Ford. Multiple faults on the new car when supplied by them, and downhill from there. After asking a similar question about servicing, and getting various replies, I went through all of the old threads and totted up the votes for the local dealers (it was a quiet evening....)McInerney Ford (Morley 9275 1111) came top, but to be honest, it was fairly close.The only operation that got a near universal thumbs down was Lynford Motors in Osbourne Park.Let us know how it goes - my 30k service is in July!CheersRob
hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/05/07 01:21 PM Posted 22/05/07 01:21 PM Titans always do the right thing by me and my F6 Centre Ford (Perth) have a good repuation as do Titans (Melville).
Nev's typhoon Member 22 Member For: 20y 5m 15d Posted 22/05/07 02:20 PM Author Posted 22/05/07 02:20 PM Thanks guys for the advise.It is always a worry gets these types of MV's serviced so I appriciate your assistance.I will let you all know how I go.Thanks again.
jordak Member 1,226 Member For: 22y 3m 23d Posted 23/05/07 01:36 AM Posted 23/05/07 01:36 AM I've been to each of the ones mentioned and they're all F@%kin Useless. Luck of the draw I guess.
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 8d Location: Perth WA Posted 23/05/07 03:36 AM Posted 23/05/07 03:36 AM my mates old man is a mobile mechanic so I always use him for servicing except when theres warranty issues.. he uses genuine ford parts and has been in the game for years so id rather have him do the car rather than some a$$wipe showoff apprentice out the back of the dealers floggin ya car
DAN682 Member 36 Member For: 19y 3m 7d Gender: Male Location: Mandurah, WA Posted 26/06/07 12:12 AM Posted 26/06/07 12:12 AM Funnily enough, I was at a certain ford dealership last week and saw some mechanics just come back with a typhoon saying how hard it went. I was not impressed, the dude didn't look old enough to drive.I am taking my car to my own mechanic, screw using ford, they all sound dodgey.
mickbundy Member 243 Member For: 22y 3m 9d Location: W.A Posted 26/06/07 08:18 AM Posted 26/06/07 08:18 AM I've been to each of the ones mentioned and they're all F@%kin Useless. Luck of the draw I guess.All the FRAUD dealers in Perth are the same dealer I think the only inderpendant ones is Mc Innerney and not sure about Park may be some one out there knows for sure they go under the name of perth auto alliance
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now