BF_Turbo Member 236 Member For: 19y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Central QLD Posted 17/05/07 11:43 PM Posted 17/05/07 11:43 PM So any you guys from central qld?Would be cool to get together, I know the subarubies do in gladstone and head on drives etc.Just get together chat about where u get your work done etc.. most the sponsors I see are from capital citys.
TornadoJudd Legacy Donating Member 818 Member For: 20y 7m 21d Posted 18/05/07 01:10 AM Posted 18/05/07 01:10 AM Yeah mate Im from CQ. Moranbah actually. For any work call Dave at CPV on 0407749043. You can PM him his name on the site is BLUEBOOST. He is in my opinion the best tuner in NQ if not one of the best in the country. His drive car is a BA XR6T that runs [email protected]. Where are you from?
BF_Turbo Member 236 Member For: 19y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Central QLD Posted 18/05/07 01:32 AM Author Posted 18/05/07 01:32 AM Biloela so closer to gladstone or rockhampton. but I guess he's at mackay, got family there so go fairly often..you in the mines there? I am at moura mine..
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/05/07 01:51 AM Posted 18/05/07 01:51 AM I venture up that way every now and then. If you organise something I'll use it as an excuse to visit the oldies.
BF_Turbo Member 236 Member For: 19y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Central QLD Posted 18/05/07 02:35 AM Author Posted 18/05/07 02:35 AM Mainly just wondering what good mod shops you can recommend rockhampton/gladstone/bundaberg/ stretching to mackay..
TornadoJudd Legacy Donating Member 818 Member For: 20y 7m 21d Posted 18/05/07 02:58 AM Posted 18/05/07 02:58 AM cant recommend anyone in Gladstone or Rocky. What mods do you want done to your car? Yes I work in the mines, Peak Downs.
TornadoJudd Legacy Donating Member 818 Member For: 20y 7m 21d Posted 18/05/07 03:00 AM Posted 18/05/07 03:00 AM If you can swing a spanner you could do most mods yourself and save heaps.
BF_Turbo Member 236 Member For: 19y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Central QLD Posted 18/05/07 09:34 AM Author Posted 18/05/07 09:34 AM (edited) just an edit atm, I'm big into doing little projects myself, so meets would be a great way to see what others have done and how they did it.Actually at the moment I would just get a box with generic tunes and go with that for a while. Then maybe a few mods here and there.Thought there would be more then just us two here lol... Edited 18/05/07 09:35 AM by BF_Turbo
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 19/05/07 12:23 AM Posted 19/05/07 12:23 AM I am in emerald, there is another fella from emerald on the forums, who has a smick xr6t, other than that not much this way
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 19/05/07 08:02 AM Posted 19/05/07 08:02 AM Hey guys!!!! I'm from Yeppoon. Formerly from Moura. Just built a new wash plant there for Anglo Coal... Looks like Mackay is the goods for mods. Tintmaster do some work from what I hear. Will be calling Nick (DynoWog) in the next few days about tuners and workshops in the area. Will keep you posted......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now