rednuts81 Get on the end of it..... Member 578 Member For: 20y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 20/05/07 10:03 AM Posted 20/05/07 10:03 AM Hey guys!!!! I'm from Yeppoon. Formerly from Moura. Just built a new wash plant there for Anglo Coal... Looks like Mackay is the goods for mods. Tintmaster do some work from what I hear. Will be calling Nick (DynoWog) in the next few days about tuners and workshops in the area. Will keep you posted......I heard the wash plant is starting to fall down
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 20/05/07 10:58 AM Posted 20/05/07 10:58 AM Hey Red!!! How's things??? It falling down already??? Took at least 2 months when Thiess did Saraji ....... LOL.Yes that was my car at the Anglo car park... Red use to work there also, on the front gate ......I wish that I could get together but my work schedule is pretty hectic and any free time I have is consumed by my better half and my daughter. If you's arange something for a trip to Rocky.. Let me know and I'll see what I can do...Cheers guys
BF_Turbo Member 236 Member For: 19y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Central QLD Posted 20/05/07 11:34 AM Author Posted 20/05/07 11:34 AM Red, as in big red?? from the meetworx?? wholly cow it is you I'm sure of it....Well is it??
rednuts81 Get on the end of it..... Member 578 Member For: 20y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 20/05/07 07:28 PM Posted 20/05/07 07:28 PM Red, as in big red?? from the meetworx?? wholly cow it is you I'm sure of it....Well is it??Yeh that's me who is this
rednuts81 Get on the end of it..... Member 578 Member For: 20y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 20/05/07 07:30 PM Posted 20/05/07 07:30 PM Hey Red!!! How's things??? It falling down already??? Took at least 2 months when Thiess did Saraji ....... LOL.Yes that was my car at the Anglo car park... Red use to work there also, on the front gate ......I wish that I could get together but my work schedule is pretty hectic and any free time I have is consumed by my better half and my daughter. If you's arange something for a trip to Rocky.. Let me know and I'll see what I can do...Cheers guysYeh good mate where are u now, we will deffinatly have to organise some thing
BF_Turbo Member 236 Member For: 19y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Central QLD Posted 21/05/07 03:18 AM Author Posted 21/05/07 03:18 AM Yeh that's me who is this Fellow rednut was from the meaty's but been out at dawson for a year and a half. Jeremy.
rednuts81 Get on the end of it..... Member 578 Member For: 20y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 21/05/07 05:21 AM Posted 21/05/07 05:21 AM Fellow rednut was from the meaty's but been out at dawson for a year and a half. Jeremy.how ya going are u still liveing in bilo
BF_Turbo Member 236 Member For: 19y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Central QLD Posted 21/05/07 06:28 AM Author Posted 21/05/07 06:28 AM how ya going are u still liveing in biloYer still in bilo... mrs is still at the meatys.
barramanxr6 Member 143 Member For: 22y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: tannum Posted 21/05/07 10:51 AM Posted 21/05/07 10:51 AM im here in cq aswell tannum actually, tuners I no of r in brissy we should have a cq xr6t drag day just an option
BF_Turbo Member 236 Member For: 19y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Central QLD Posted 21/05/07 11:25 AM Author Posted 21/05/07 11:25 AM im here in cq aswell tannum actually, tuners I no of r in brissy we should have a cq xr6t drag day just an option benaraby?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now