Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 08/11/04 10:50 AM Posted 08/11/04 10:50 AM $990 <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Has to be in GOLD BINDING :lol:
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 22d Posted 08/11/04 10:55 AM Posted 08/11/04 10:55 AM Is that the FoMoCo manual..?According to the dealers ,they just download from Ford the sections they require?
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 08/11/04 11:08 AM Posted 08/11/04 11:08 AM $990 that's got to be a joke!! Who the hell would pay $990.
eXtreme Member 149 Member For: 23y 6m 5d Location: Geelong, Australia Posted 09/11/04 12:11 AM Posted 09/11/04 12:11 AM Jesus! That's a rip off!I have the entire Workshop Manual's for the Territory and BA Falcon and get updates whenever they are released, so save yourself the cash and just PM me when you need certain sections of it and I am happy to provide them.Paul
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 09/11/04 12:15 AM Posted 09/11/04 12:15 AM Is that the FoMoCo manual..?According to the dealers ,they just download from Ford the sections they require?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>It is the genuine Ford manual. Ford do not publish it themselves but licence it to a third party. That is why they are so expensive. The AU, also three volumes, is $590.There is a non-genuine version published by Ellerys at $50. I haven't tried an Ellerys, but I am not impressed with Gregorys' or Haynes' manuals when compared to the genuine article.
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 22d Posted 09/11/04 09:46 AM Posted 09/11/04 09:46 AM Is that the FoMoCo manual..?According to the dealers ,they just download from Ford the sections they require?It is the genuine Ford manual. Ford do not publish it themselves but licence it to a third party. That is why they are so expensive. The AU, also three volumes, is $590.There is a non-genuine version published by Ellerys at $50. I haven't tried an Ellerys, but I am not impressed with Gregorys' or Haynes' manuals when compared to the genuine article.At the end of the day there is nothing like the genuine factory manuals The gories ,hays and ells are not that crash hot when it comes to the nitti gritti stuff
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 22d Posted 09/11/04 09:50 AM Posted 09/11/04 09:50 AM Jesus! That's a rip off!I have the entire Workshop Manual's for the Territory and BA Falcon and get updates whenever they are released, so save yourself the cash and just PM me when you need certain sections of it and I am happy to provide them.PaulAny chance of the entire manual Paul...
Julza Member 103 Member For: 23y 8m 2d Location: Melbourne Posted 09/11/04 11:39 PM Posted 09/11/04 11:39 PM Jesus! That's a rip off!I have the entire Workshop Manual's for the Territory and BA Falcon and get updates whenever they are released, so save yourself the cash and just PM me when you need certain sections of it and I am happy to provide them.Paul<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Any chance of the entire manual Paul... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
shockwave Member 129 Member For: 22y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/11/04 08:55 AM Posted 10/11/04 08:55 AM Here's an idea that I'm patenting:Addition of the entire workshop manual being stored in the premium sound unit... just press a few special 'hidden' buttons and bag - its all there in eBook format.That's got to be a winner!
shockwave Member 129 Member For: 22y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/11/04 09:01 AM Posted 10/11/04 09:01 AM Note: I strategically omitted the case where the Premium sound unit needs to be exchanged. :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now