Workshop Manual

Cam

• Member For: 20y 11m 26d

Jesus! That's a rip off!

I have the entire Workshop Manual's for the Territory and BA Falcon and get updates whenever they are released, so save yourself the cash and just PM me when you need certain sections of it and I am happy to provide them.

Paul

• Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 17d
Is that the FoMoCo manual..?

According to the dealers ,they just download from Ford the sections they require?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is the genuine Ford manual. Ford do not publish it themselves but licence it to a third party. That is why they are so expensive. The AU, also three volumes, is $590.

There is a non-genuine version published by Ellerys at $50. I haven't tried an Ellerys, but I am not impressed with Gregorys' or Haynes' manuals when compared to the genuine article.

Is that the FoMoCo manual..?

According to the dealers ,they just download from Ford the sections they require?

It is the genuine Ford manual. Ford do not publish it themselves but licence it to a third party. That is why they are so expensive. The AU, also three volumes, is $590.

There is a non-genuine version published by Ellerys at $50. I haven't tried an Ellerys, but I am not impressed with Gregorys' or Haynes' manuals when compared to the genuine article.

At the end of the day there is nothing like the genuine factory manuals :spoton:

The gories ,hays and ells are not that crash hot when it comes to the nitti gritti stuff

Jesus! That's a rip off!

I have the entire Workshop Manual's for the Territory and BA Falcon and get updates whenever they are released, so save yourself the cash and just PM me when you need certain sections of it and I am happy to provide them.

Paul

Any chance of the entire manual Paul... :smilielol:

• Member For: 21y 1m 24d
Jesus! That's a rip off!

Paul

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Any chance of the entire manual Paul... :crybaby:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Member For: 19y 9m 7d

Here's an idea that I'm patenting:

Addition of the entire workshop manual being stored in the premium sound unit... just press a few special 'hidden' buttons and bag - its all there in eBook format.

That's got to be a winner! :ermm: