TUFXRT6 Legacy Donating Member 687 Member For: 20y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 29/03/08 07:35 AM Posted 29/03/08 07:35 AM Actually lately I have been listening to the live sets from Tiesto, Armin Van Burren & Eddie Halliwell from Ibiza.RegardsTUFXRT6
Chich Damn You's A Sexy Chich Member 3,843 Member For: 18y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Your House Posted 30/03/08 06:52 AM Posted 30/03/08 06:52 AM 6 Cd's loaded with the dirtiest house out in my stacker gotta love that sh*t... Crookers D.I.M Herve Boy Noize Chemical Bro's.... best to cruise to .
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/03/08 01:22 AM Posted 31/03/08 01:22 AM Actually lately I have been listening to the live sets from Tiesto, Armin Van Burren & Eddie Halliwell from Ibiza.RegardsTUFXRT6 Tiesto and Armin Van Burren are mad, I'm just getting a heap of unknown stuff off the net at the moment. I love my old school trance
veczar Gold Platinum Member Member 1,081 Member For: 22y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 31/03/08 01:53 AM Posted 31/03/08 01:53 AM (edited) Im with XRTPSI and TUFXRT6. Trance and some old skool as well. Edited 31/03/08 01:53 AM by veczar
TUFXRT6 Legacy Donating Member 687 Member For: 20y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 31/03/08 02:04 AM Posted 31/03/08 02:04 AM Tiesto and Armin Van Burren are mad, I'm just getting a heap of unknown stuff off the net at the moment. I love my old school trance Im with XRTPSI and TUFXRT6. Trance and some old skool as well.that's the good thing about the Ibiza sets, they are great dj's playing unbelievable sets with modern songs!!Best of both worlds.RegardsTUFXRT6
mercuryturbo Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer Legacy Donating Member 1,724 Member For: 20y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay Posted 31/03/08 02:08 AM Posted 31/03/08 02:08 AM My hands down favorite driving cd would be Sparkle & Fade by Everclear. Santa Monica & Heroin Girl are still cool songs 13 years on.
7MA61 Member 471 Member For: 19y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 31/03/08 02:31 AM Posted 31/03/08 02:31 AM Currenlty have, best of Billy Joel, Beatles One, Best of Midnight Oil, some Chisel & best of Rem in the 6 stack.Bunch of other stuff like crowded house which gets rotated as well.
WOLF Member 58 Member For: 19y 6m 1d Gender: Male Posted 31/03/08 03:53 AM Posted 31/03/08 03:53 AM dont forget slayer.absolutely....show no mercy, hell awaits & reign in blood mandatory long players for a great trip!I never leave home without some Motorhead, Sodom, Fortress and Vomitor albums for good measure....
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 31/03/08 04:00 AM Posted 31/03/08 04:00 AM I actually picked up a couple of Driving/Trance cd's while in Japan - awesome! gets you really pumped up when lining up at the drags!
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 20/04/08 01:48 AM Posted 20/04/08 01:48 AM Mate, I brought back some rave/trance/high energy stuff from Japan when I was there - they are sick for it!My "AME Driving Music" CD is always pumped in the car at the drags when I'm in the staging lanes, gets you really revved up!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now