MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 19/04/07 10:40 AM Posted 19/04/07 10:40 AM Ok so where exactly is New Oak ford.... hehee I've prob driven past it heaps of time but u know??
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 29d Gender: Male Posted 19/04/07 10:53 AM Author Posted 19/04/07 10:53 AM New oak ford is on the cnr of dandenong and ferntree gully rds in oakleigh about 3kms from chadstone shopping center.
kraddy Member 21 Member For: 19y 5m 28d Location: Tootgarook, Mornington Peninsula, VIC Posted 19/04/07 12:27 PM Posted 19/04/07 12:27 PM Why not, its only money....Comming:AwsmxrYpurv4FprwpnFastr1redMikakraddyMayb:Sinnkexr6tMr turboFat-Tony Look out for a Narooma blue T parked around there somewhere at that time
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 29d Gender: Male Posted 19/04/07 12:34 PM Author Posted 19/04/07 12:34 PM look forward to seeing you mate. glad you can make it
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/04/07 01:32 PM Posted 19/04/07 01:32 PM (edited) Starting to look good Don't forget to bring along a CB if you have one!Here's the meet point if you need it.Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it due to prior committments. Edited 19/04/07 01:38 PM by EvilDaifu
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 19/04/07 09:49 PM Posted 19/04/07 09:49 PM Fatz will be no show!He's softer than slugs don't you know!
FastR1Red Member 360 Member For: 21y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Mt Waverley Posted 19/04/07 10:33 PM Posted 19/04/07 10:33 PM Starting to look good Don't forget to bring along a CB if you have one!If anyone wants/needs a cb I have a few portables available to lend. If I get a chance I can program them up tonight before we head out. Need to know numbers though.Suggest channel 19.
Jimbob Member 148 Member For: 19y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/04/07 10:40 PM Posted 19/04/07 10:40 PM I started Chatting to Michael/YPURV4 before I found these forums and he told me abotu the cruise tonight so I welll be coming along as well!
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Posted 20/04/07 12:06 AM Posted 20/04/07 12:06 AM Fatz will be no show!He's softer than slugs don't you know! Heh...atleast I have the option of going unlike you Mr. No licence
Guest dico2020 Guests Posted 20/04/07 01:31 AM Posted 20/04/07 01:31 AM what time do you guys think you will be going thru ferntree gully?? if its around the 10-1030 mark I might catch up
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now