Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted
Sounded TUFF RAP1D... Nice pipework too BTW....

Awesome, thanks man :roflmbo:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Waverley
Posted (edited)

Some pics of the night. Sorry it's late, I was at a rally last night in the forest, got home 4am, then had another job today.

post-6494-1177237875_thumb.jpg

post-6494-1177237907_thumb.jpg

post-6494-1177237919_thumb.jpg

post-6494-1177237928_thumb.jpg

post-6494-1177238315_thumb.jpg

Edited by FastR1Red
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 29d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

Sounds alot better now spent all day yesterday redoin the air intake pipe from the pod to the turbo, and making the intercooler sit srtaight, spools unreal and my dose is crazy loud now so sounding aloter better and driving alot harder then friday night, also pulling the whole way thur the rev range now not just top end, thanks chris very very happy. Harderst thing now is trying to keep it from frying the tyres in every gear :blink: :

Great photots mate if you or any1 else has more post them up

cheers guys charlie :blink:

Edited by awsmxr
  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted

Was a great night, good to meet some new faces.

Gota love the Shhhh Tuuu Tuuuu Tuuuu noise!

Rob... :blink:

  • Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted
Sounds alot better now spent all day yesterday redoin the air intake pipe from the pod to the turbo, and making the intercooler sit srtaight, spools unreal and my dose is crazy loud now so sounding aloter better and driving alot harder then friday night, also pulling the whole way thur the rev range now not just top end, thanks chris very very happy. Harderst thing now is trying to keep it from frying the tyres in every gear :w00t2: :

Great photots mate if you or any1 else has more post them up

cheers guys charlie :crybaby:

that's excellent... glad your happy :stupid:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 29d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
Was a great night, good to meet some new faces.

Gota love the Shhhh Tuuu Tuuuu Tuuuu noise!

Rob... :useless:

:spoton: but then again if my car sounded like yours Rob I would be more then happy.

One of the best T's I have ever heard yours and Rad1d's awsome :w00t2:

  • CNUTOX
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not sure?
Posted

Only 37 more sleeps till I can drive! I wonder how long it will take to get caught again? :bowdown:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 29d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I reckon the 1st friday or saturday night once you remember what the big pedal on the right can do again :roflmbo

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 29d
  • Location: Tootgarook, Mornington Peninsula, VIC
Posted

I lost you guys when you wwere heading to bunnings... I just sorta kept going straight past lol. Doesnt matter I just headed home because I was supposed to go to Heathcote the next day anyway but it got called off :(

Anyways, I'll definately come another time and try not to go straight past turn offs!

Cheers,

Kraddy (Matt)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...