F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 27d Location: North Brisbane Posted 20/06/07 10:04 PM Posted 20/06/07 10:04 PM I am mounting mine on top of the steering wheel casing - right in front of the dash so I can see it through the steering wheel.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 20/06/07 11:02 PM Posted 20/06/07 11:02 PM Mine is in under the tissue box holder, over the other side of the 12v accessory outlet. Blends in well, im very happy with where it is.
dansedgli Member 214 Member For: 22y 8m 24d Posted 20/06/07 11:08 PM Posted 20/06/07 11:08 PM When I had one in my AU, I put it in the glove box out of the way. The eboost are a good bit of kit but they would be better if they were smaller.
Billsta Member 355 Member For: 20y 3m Location: Rolling on my 20's Posted 21/06/07 12:09 AM Posted 21/06/07 12:09 AM I've got mine on the top right end of the dash, it's easily accessible looks good where it is and I can see what boost I'm running and can easily hit the fun tune while I'm punching through the gears.
XRT330 Member 135 Member For: 22y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/06/07 12:26 AM Posted 21/06/07 12:26 AM Hi GuysI am guessing that eBoost is a boost controller. How is it setup with the Edit. If I buy one do I need a tuner to setup or can I install myself?How much did you guys pay for the eBoost?XRT330
Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 1m 29d Location: Newcastle Posted 21/06/07 07:02 AM Posted 21/06/07 07:02 AM Hi GuysI am guessing that eBoost is a boost controller. How is it setup with the Edit. If I buy one do I need a tuner to setup or can I install myself?How much did you guys pay for the eBoost?XRT330It is set up independent to edit..but you still need edit. From $650 I think it was.Mine is set up far right hand side top of dash (low as) with a windscreen mount, makes it easy to remember to turn it up as when you start it goes to your lowest setting as defalt.. Eboost 2 windsceen mount also can intergrade a change light if you wish. Works well with my external waste gate Muzza.
RIPGMH Legacy Donating Member 302 Member For: 22y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/07/07 11:08 AM Posted 01/07/07 11:08 AM Can anyone tell me the diffrence between e-boost 1 & e-boost 2 both in function and price?thanks in advance !!
Tree Monkey Member 685 Member For: 18y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: brisvagas / Manly Posted 10/01/08 01:09 PM Posted 10/01/08 01:09 PM (edited) mount it here Edited 10/01/08 01:09 PM by Tree Monkey
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now