TURBO4LT Member 1,533 Member For: 23y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 26/12/06 09:40 AM Posted 26/12/06 09:40 AM I noticed a few people are using these now, and was just wondering where people are mounting them? I ended up putting mine in the air vent.
Guest Guests Posted 26/12/06 10:35 AM Posted 26/12/06 10:35 AM Hows do you run the ebost with the ba/bf computer, I though a new tune needed to be flashed in.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 13d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 26/12/06 10:37 AM Posted 26/12/06 10:37 AM Sorry Frank but I dont like it in the air vent you should have mounted it on the right hand side just under where the tissue box sitsCYA JEFF
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 26/12/06 11:05 AM Posted 26/12/06 11:05 AM Yeah, Im not a fan of grille mounted guages either, each to their own though...Is that like half a bottle of armour all I see sprayed all over the place?
TURBO4LT Member 1,533 Member For: 23y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 26/12/06 11:29 AM Author Posted 26/12/06 11:29 AM Hows do you run the ebost with the ba/bf computer, I though a new tune needed to be flashed in.←Its running with the edit.Sorry Frank but I dont like it in the air vent you should have mounted it on the right hand side just under where the tissue box sitsCYA JEFF ←Tried that first Jeff but it was to hard to get to, wasn't a big fan of the vent either but its growing on me
Geeseman Legacy Donating Member 1,805 Member For: 22y 11m 8d Location: Sydney Posted 27/12/06 04:05 AM Posted 27/12/06 04:05 AM (edited) Ive had mine mounted in the center box console underneath armrest. I just open the lid and dial up the boost level required out of the 3 available maps then close it and im off. Edited 27/12/06 04:06 AM by Geeseman
Guest Guests Posted 27/12/06 04:13 AM Posted 27/12/06 04:13 AM Hows do you run the ebost with the ba/bf computer, I though a new tune needed to be flashed in.←Its running with the edit.Sorry Frank but I dont like it in the air vent you should have mounted it on the right hand side just under where the tissue box sitsCYA JEFF ←Tried that first Jeff but it was to hard to get to, wasn't a big fan of the vent either but its growing on me ←How does that work.
stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 15d Location: Melbourne Posted 27/12/06 04:34 AM Posted 27/12/06 04:34 AM I noticed a few people are using these now, and was just wondering where people are mounting them? I ended up putting mine in the air vent.←Yuck looks like an airfreshner.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 13d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 27/12/06 05:29 AM Posted 27/12/06 05:29 AM Ive had mine mounted in the center box console underneath armrest. I just open the lid and dial up the boost level required out of the 3 available maps then close it and im off.←3 boost controllers for a mid 12 sec T
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 27/12/06 05:39 AM Posted 27/12/06 05:39 AM Is that like half a bottle of armour all I see sprayed all over the place?←More like 2 bottles
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now