ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 27/12/06 06:41 AM Posted 27/12/06 06:41 AM Where the GT has it's starter button. I have seen a few different guages mounted in that position, and it looks sh*t hot, and almost factory.If you intend on selling the car with the e.boost when the time comes, no need to worry about the hole.
DAWSEY Member 441 Member For: 20y 9m 27d Gender: Male Posted 27/12/06 06:45 AM Posted 27/12/06 06:45 AM I mounted mine on top of the dash where the plastic triangle is.where the factory fpv ones sit.it is only there for now as I am getting a tripod that will fit it soon.it looks o.k but it is very easy to read and set the boost on so that is why I put it there. police don`t like it though
TURBO4LT Member 1,533 Member For: 23y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 27/12/06 07:22 AM Author Posted 27/12/06 07:22 AM Is that like half a bottle of armour all I see sprayed all over the place?←More like 2 bottles ←I guess I went a little overboard with the armour all
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/12/06 08:58 AM Posted 27/12/06 08:58 AM (edited) Heres where mines at...no Armour all installed... Im 6ft tall and i don't hit my knee on it...i used to have it in a pod on top of the dash but it was a little too "LOOK AT MOIIIII" for my liking,besides once its set up you really don't need to touch it...one of these days i'l fit a remote switch so i can hide it out of the way totally..thats after i domy fuel system,go to a twin plate clutch...buy some drag slicks...blah blah blah... Edited 27/12/06 09:01 AM by hiddeous
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 27/12/06 09:38 AM Posted 27/12/06 09:38 AM (edited) Heres where mines at...no Armour all installed... Im 6ft tall and I don't hit my knee on it...I used to have it in a pod on top of the dash but it was a little too "LOOK AT MOIIIII" for my liking,besides once its set up you really don't need to touch it...one of these days I'l fit a remote switch so I can hide it out of the way totally..that's after I domy fuel system,go to a twin plate clutch...buy some drag slicks...blah blah blah... ←With your bad knee, I would be really careful, as just a small prang could be mighty painful Or maybe you are trying to balance things by smashing the other one Edited 27/12/06 09:39 AM by Ninka
TURBO4LT Member 1,533 Member For: 23y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 27/12/06 09:44 AM Author Posted 27/12/06 09:44 AM Heres where mines at...no Armour all installed... Im 6ft tall and I don't hit my knee on it...I used to have it in a pod on top of the dash but it was a little too "LOOK AT MOIIIII" for my liking,besides once its set up you really don't need to touch it...one of these days I'l fit a remote switch so I can hide it out of the way totally..that's after I domy fuel system,go to a twin plate clutch...buy some drag slicks...blah blah blah... ←Looks good, but you really need some armour all
TURBO4LT Member 1,533 Member For: 23y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 27/12/06 09:45 AM Author Posted 27/12/06 09:45 AM Are you guys running the tach drive with it?
Geeseman Legacy Donating Member 1,805 Member For: 22y 11m 10d Location: Sydney Posted 27/12/06 10:29 AM Posted 27/12/06 10:29 AM (edited) Ive had mine mounted in the center box console underneath armrest. I just open the lid and dial up the boost level required out of the 3 available maps then close it and im off.←3 boost controllers for a mid 12 sec T ←It's one boost controller that has 3 maps. You still can't read, or spell jeff so get your kids to post on the internet for you. God knows they are smarter... And it's time to put NOS equipped barge in your signature. Edited 27/12/06 10:31 AM by Geeseman
Guest Guests Posted 27/12/06 12:32 PM Posted 27/12/06 12:32 PM Ive had mine mounted in the center box console underneath armrest. I just open the lid and dial up the boost level required out of the 3 available maps then close it and im off.←3 boost controllers for a mid 12 sec T ←It's one boost controller that has 3 maps. You still can't read, or spell jeff so get your kids to post on the internet for you. God knows they are smarter... And it's time to put NOS equipped barge in your signature. ←Who cares if it's on the bottle.
Chief_XR6T Member 425 Member For: 19y 6m 3d Gender: Female Location: Adelaide Posted 20/06/07 10:58 AM Posted 20/06/07 10:58 AM pffft nos, more like a spray paitned LPG tank,
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now