DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 14d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 30/12/06 02:55 AM Posted 30/12/06 02:55 AM Hell yeah
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 30/12/06 04:21 AM Posted 30/12/06 04:21 AM Wow. a GT..←I'm gunna pretend that WOW was genuine. ←Whatever gets you to sleep at night snookems.. But yeah, damn good colour choice. Vixen suits the BA shape to a tee..
bugster70 Legacy Donating Member 1,326 Member For: 21y 5m 4d Location: Canberra Posted 02/01/07 01:00 AM Posted 02/01/07 01:00 AM Just seen this thread. Congrats Rob, looks the goods mate! Can't wait to hear how you go with your mods, it's gonna be one helluva tough GT. Sorry to hear about the Modenas too, if I had some spare cash lying around I'd LOVE to take 'em off your hands (you know how much I was drooling over your wheels ), but somehow I can't see Jo agreeing to an upgrade...
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 29d Location: North Brisbane Posted 02/01/07 01:54 AM Posted 02/01/07 01:54 AM (edited) Looks great! I am a big fan of Vixen myself - wish I had my F6 in that colour.There is a supercharger thread here that I am sure you are looking at with interest......... And you had better get a couple of these to set the beast off................... you know you want them!http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...e=post&id=26728 Edited 02/01/07 02:02 AM by F6 RAPID
Antisocial Weird Member Member 1,347 Member For: 23y 8m 3d Location: ACT Posted 02/01/07 02:08 AM Posted 02/01/07 02:08 AM Nice car Rob, suits you..... Don't let all that Boss V8 grunt, spread from 3800rpm all the way up to 5000rpm get you into trouble.
ExAreSix TRAITOR Legacy Donating Member 1,063 Member For: 23y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Townsville, NQ Posted 02/01/07 03:00 AM Posted 02/01/07 03:00 AM Nice car Rob, suits you..... Don't let all that Boss V8 grunt, spread from 3800rpm all the way up to 5000rpm get you into trouble.←Hmmmm, 1200 rpm of grunt. Ohhhhh yeeeeaaaaahhh.
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/01/07 03:11 AM Posted 02/01/07 03:11 AM Thank f..k the Geeseman rims don't fit Ross...Oops, I meant Rob
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 02/01/07 03:13 AM Posted 02/01/07 03:13 AM Now that he does not own a turbo he can go f off to ford forums so we can have some piece.IanPS hi rob nice car mate.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 14d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 02/01/07 10:57 AM Posted 02/01/07 10:57 AM Now that he does not own a turbo he can go f off to ford forums so we can have some piece.IanI was told to try that and did now they wont even have us
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 20d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 02/01/07 11:15 AM Posted 02/01/07 11:15 AM But yeah, damn good colour choice. Vixen suits the BA shape to a tee..←Nearly as good as Venom! The white stripes look the biz I reckon. Look forward to seeing and hearing it in the flesh and seeing the progress of mods.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now