HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 18/03/10 08:18 PM Posted 18/03/10 08:18 PM Dump pipes and cats... Plenum also
millers Member 113 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Posted 19/03/10 03:42 AM Posted 19/03/10 03:42 AM how about floor mats? I havent been able to find FG specific ones anywhere
PHANTMXR6 It's not a MKI! Member 1,742 Member For: 18y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: Earth Posted 19/03/10 05:17 AM Posted 19/03/10 05:17 AM Have you tried Ford?
millers Member 113 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Posted 19/03/10 02:02 PM Posted 19/03/10 02:02 PM no... I assumed they would charge a fortune for them so I havent bothered with them yet
aussie_dozer Blown Happiness Legacy Donating Member 130 Member For: 17y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Queanbeyan NSW Posted 20/03/10 11:25 PM Posted 20/03/10 11:25 PM [quote name='EGOXRT' date='25 February 2010 - 06:09 PM' timestamp='1267085387' post='985635'] On the back of XR68UZ's group buy for the BA remote flip keys, I can organise a group buy for BF-FG keys if you guys are interested.[/quote] I'm interested in a BF flip key. Question: Do you just program the BF keys the same as the BA's? cheers
GMKILLER Legacy Donating Member 77 Member For: 17y 3m 10d Posted 21/03/10 08:34 AM Posted 21/03/10 08:34 AM im also wanting a flip key... for bf
Guest EGOXRT Guests Posted 24/03/10 05:33 AM Posted 24/03/10 05:33 AM I will put in a request for the group buy on these BF/FG flip keys on Friday guys.
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 05/04/10 10:17 AM Posted 05/04/10 10:17 AM cat, dump an adaptor?
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 05/04/10 12:09 PM Posted 05/04/10 12:09 PM This section should really be closed.... How long has it been since we had a group buy that has derived from this section.... It is obvious that forum sponsors are not interested in passing any special deals with forum members... And I guess that they don't have to... This s more of a wish list section......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now