tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/12/06 04:36 AM Posted 01/12/06 04:36 AM Its a sign of the times, having a secure job is about as trustworthy as the Minister for Fair Trading and gambling......Hope you get yourself into something real soon, in the meantime, enjoy some Ivan time. ←Ivan time? WTF??? Like everyone's said Ivy, sorry to hear buddy. Haven't got a job for you but all the best.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 13d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 01/12/06 06:43 AM Posted 01/12/06 06:43 AM Sorry to hear that mate, sounds like you need a track day.←He will have to wait untill his wife's VW arrives
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 01/12/06 08:18 AM Posted 01/12/06 08:18 AM Its a sign of the times, having a secure job is about as trustworthy as the Minister for Fair Trading and gambling......Hope you get yourself into something real soon, in the meantime, enjoy some Ivan time. ←Ivan time? WTF??? ←Consists mainly of this -->
gogo Member of team Kittens Member 609 Member For: 22y 7m 12d Location: Melbourne Posted 01/12/06 08:19 AM Posted 01/12/06 08:19 AM Sorry to hear Ivan!!!!hope it gets sorted shortly and you find the next bigger and better thing!!!Good luck mate!cheers Ben.
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 2m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/12/06 08:37 AM Posted 01/12/06 08:37 AM Hi Ivan,There is an opening where I work coming up that has not been advertised yet based in Sydney to work in a similar role as myself. I'll call you about it.At any rate, I'm sorry to hear about what happened. And regardless of our discussion, I hope you find something that you like doing and is rewarding soon All the best, mate!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now