Guest Tancxr6 Guests Posted 05/05/03 02:19 AM Posted 05/05/03 02:19 AM when I was searching for a few things on this site, it transferred me to a page where I had to 're-register' my account. the Albinator account or something?? I tried to fill in the form and register but it said there was an error and that the email address was in use by another account. the only way I can go to the forums is if I logout and browse as a visitor.can anyone help??
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 05/05/03 02:24 AM Posted 05/05/03 02:24 AM Were you visiting the photo gallery?If so, this is a common problem.All you need to do is log in again and every thing should be ok.
Guest Tancxr6 Guests Posted 05/05/03 02:30 AM Posted 05/05/03 02:30 AM no I didn't even try to enter the gallery. as soon as I tried to do anything while logged in as tancxr6, I got redirected to the page where it says 'welcome to albinator' and I had to enter the details and register. but it won't let me register because it says......"the email address is in use by another account'I don't know whats wrong??????????????
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 05/05/03 03:35 AM Posted 05/05/03 03:35 AM Im looking at this at the moment. Seems like its happening to a few users.
hammer007 Legacy Donating Member 149 Member For: 23y 6m 28d Location: Canberra Posted 05/05/03 03:53 AM Posted 05/05/03 03:53 AM ChrisThe cookies also seem to be expiring - seem to have to login all the time now whereas before it would remember my details ?MArtin
admin The Stig Administrator 3,078 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: Unknown Posted 05/05/03 04:20 AM Posted 05/05/03 04:20 AM when i was searching for a few things on this site, it transferred me to a page where i had to 're-register' my account. the Albinator account or something?? i tried to fill in the form and register but it said there was an error and that the email address was in use by another account. the only way i can go to the forums is if i logout and browse as a visitor.can anyone help?? This should be fixed now.. let me know if you have any more problems.
Cam Member 397 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Location: Brisbane Posted 05/05/03 04:50 AM Posted 05/05/03 04:50 AM I am having the same problems where it doesnt remember my log on and I haver to log on every time I visit the site.Also it isnt remembering when I last visited (and therefore doesnt know which posts are new)
Cashie Legacy Donating Member 663 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 05/05/03 07:10 AM Posted 05/05/03 07:10 AM Same for me, I have to log in every time I visit.It's driving me crazy.I thought it may have only been affecting me.
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 05/05/03 07:13 AM Posted 05/05/03 07:13 AM How do you login? via the quick login box? or via the Login link at the top of the page? It doesnt seem to happen to my account at all.
admin The Stig Administrator 3,078 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: Unknown Posted 05/05/03 07:20 AM Posted 05/05/03 07:20 AM For testing purposes can you guys please let me know if it is still happening now. I have made a change to your account.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now