Jump to content

Changes To Website...


Recommended Posts

Guest gjconn
  • Guests
Posted

Part of my problem was solved by clicking "all posts read" but I still have to log in each time. System is not remembering me for some reason.

  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • The Stig
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 24y 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Unknown
Posted
Part of my problem was solved by clicking "all posts read" but I still have to log in each time. System is not remembering me for some reason.

I have adjusted your account. Please let me know if it is fixed.

As with the new posts indicator not working. I am working with the vendor of the photo gallery to get this resolved asap. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Guest Tancxr6
  • Guests
Posted

I am able to login ok now. however, I am having the same trouble as other guys where I have to login everytime I visit the site. it used to be able to remember me everytime I visited the site, without having to login everytime. its the same problem as the others, have to always login and doesn't remember the "last visit" date.

are u able to fix this please? cheers.

  • Firm Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 10d
  • Location: Adelaide Hills
Posted

Hi Chris,

l have been having the same problems the others have had and your fixes have worked. l also have to login each time l close my browser, however if l keep the same window open then each time l come to the site l dont need to re login.

For the past week or two the little arrow you click to take you to the new post doesnt always work, sometimes it just opens the first page of the thread. Anyone else seen this?

  • The Stig
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 24y 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Unknown
Posted
i am able to login ok now. however, i am having the same trouble as other guys where i have to login everytime i visit the site. it used to be able to remember me everytime i visited the site, without having to login everytime. its the same problem as the others, have to always login and doesn't remember the "last visit" date.

are u able to fix this please? cheers.

Working with vendor on this.. Will let everyone know when its fixed.

Mondie your issues are also being looked at.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...