Jump to content

Changes To Website...


Recommended Posts

  • ....Time to lay this fairytale aside......
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet!
Posted

Yep still happening, had to log onto this current session.

  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • The Stig
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 11m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Unknown
Posted
Yep still happening, had to log onto this current session.

Silverhawk.

I have made a change to your account. Can you let me know if it still happens as of now.

Thanks

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

Im having to re-login each time too.

Rob

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I don't have to log in everytime but when I click on new posts since last visit it gradually gets bigger and bigger, we are up to 1234. If I log out and log in again it just keeps going up even though I have visited about 100 times

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

I had to re-login again.

I've also noticed the new posts is getting bigger and bigger, it doesn't seem to zero after I've visited the site.

It shows my last visit as "Your last visit was on May 3 2003, 11:32 AM", I also think it was about this time that I had to keep logging in.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 7d
Posted

yeah I had to do the same thing chris and also whenever I log on its never accurate from when the last time I log in its always like 2days old.

it will say for eg ure last visit was may1 when I actually went on may4.

so I always miss the current posts.

:angry::angry::angry:

BUT THEN I JUMP IN MY XR6T AND EVERYTHING IS OK. LOL

:thumbsup:

  • The Stig
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 11m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Unknown
Posted

For all those having problems. Can you click on mark all posts as read. Then click on delete cookies. When you next login the problems should be fixed.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

I think I'm fixed too.

Thanks

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston Nth,Vic
Posted

I am also having the same problems. Have logged in twice tonight and its saying last time logged in 2 May.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...