drcook Member 752 Member For: 22y 1m 14d Location: leonay Posted 19/07/06 11:58 PM Posted 19/07/06 11:58 PM Thought I would post a pic of my car.Honest opinion on the stripes. Do you think I have overdone it. Bill←those type of stripes to me are remeniscent of the xy gtho stripes. althought im not a fan generally, I like yours but I would of stopped them at the front window. wouldnt have gone over the roof and, I assume, down the boot and back.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 20/07/06 01:26 AM Posted 20/07/06 01:26 AM Can we have a close up of the back.....
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 20/07/06 01:49 AM Posted 20/07/06 01:49 AM I don't usually like adding stuff to cars that dramatic...But in saying that I quite like it, looks good Jack :banghead:
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/07/06 01:59 AM Posted 20/07/06 01:59 AM Can we have a close up of the back.....←Try and keep the weird fetishes to yourself Dags :banghead:
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 20/07/06 02:20 AM Posted 20/07/06 02:20 AM Im usually anti-stripes but they dont look to bad.
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 20/07/06 02:30 AM Posted 20/07/06 02:30 AM You have done well :banghead: Looks good
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 20/07/06 03:00 AM Posted 20/07/06 03:00 AM I think Blueprint is one of the colors where stripes just dont work.←looks like shockwave in that pic.I like the 2 fat stripes over the roof. Side stripes are schitt though......
jordak Member 1,226 Member For: 22y 3m 24d Posted 20/07/06 03:08 AM Posted 20/07/06 03:08 AM Well there you have it, it's almost unanamous......."I dont like stripes on cars and certainly wouldn't do it to mine, but I think it looks good on yours" One comment though, if your going to do something to your car that says "Look at me" then back it up with something else I.e Dropped with Rims.
ugy Legacy Donating Member 199 Member For: 20y 11m 12d Location: Auckland Posted 20/07/06 04:10 AM Author Posted 20/07/06 04:10 AM I have asked everyone that have seen it what they think and they all said theylike it so decided to post it on the forum to see if they were just being kind. overall the feedback has been fairly good and I must admit it does turn heads. I will post a bum shot for the fetish freaks
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 20/07/06 04:18 AM Posted 20/07/06 04:18 AM looks nice mate, it will def stand out now
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now