Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted

That's what happened to Clayton I think, a rod through each side of the block for his trouble.

  • Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted (edited)

Well, During test tunes, the run made 378.2 kw, of course the fuel ump could not keep up flow So they set her back to a safe 352kw, the standard pump starts to lean off when I hit 370kw plus.

Ill post dyno runs when I get home.

Im yet to fabricate some other goodies for her, but once that and a new surge is installed she will be happily sitting at 380kw, I wont go past there as im not intent to start breaking stuff at 400 plus.

Edited by FIERCE
  • Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

here are the read outs.

post-38859-129009053164_thumb.jpgpost-38859-129009064252_thumb.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 14d
Posted

Nice numbers Dan. A GS341 pump and a surge tank next?

From what I've heard the standard pump works well with the surge tank because its under less load. Lots of guys are running the stock pump plus the PW surge with the 044 pump on it

  • Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted (edited)

Yes, along the lines of what Greg said. ill be running the standard in tank that's feeding the surge unit with the 044 they said that's good for about 500kw, not that I want to go there. Yes fingers crossed for Sunday looks good, Sunny top of 25

Edited by FIERCE
  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted

Sunny, woot! I'm on leave and fark am I sick of work can't wait to catch up with you lot on Sunday lol

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted

Unfortunately I wont be able to make it now.

Car will still be at Blacktrack. Had problems controlling boost, the actuator I believe and wont be ready till next week.

Was so keen to unleash my new power too.

Always next time. Hope the weather forecast keeps good for you guys, take plenty of photos.

Andrew.

  • Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Ok. just want a re cap of the meeting point and time to be there as I know I will have to look this up on a map blush.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...