Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted

1300 manifolds give him a call an leigh will look after you, about 270 for the line

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted

I got the Rapid jobbie, its made from Earls bits and I'm really happy with the quality.

  • Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted (edited)

How was the wind on the weekend .... dam well blew the pattern off my T .I went to Sydney to pick up my girls brother, was going great until I got lined up with this piss weak in his VZ Expensive Daewoo with the southern cross stars on his rear window, red P plates and two screamin buddys in the back, with music louder than JBL sound off. I had the sprocket in the car so I was on a leash.

Anyhow lights went green, they took off side ways up the road on pennant hills, when the smoke faded I saw them about 500 meters up the road with the boys in blue :roflmbo:

I could not help my self but too sound my horn and wave :stirthepot:

Young kids never learn lol.

P.S nice pics Mitch .. I would like to see your launching pics :) I bet they looked good

Ryan, dont let your car become to much of a Bling machine lol. im thinking you would have to wear sunglasses to look at it ;) either way I love the look of it .

Edited by FIERCE
  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted

I love the bling buddy, but you'll never see me with a gold tooth and gucci sunnies lol

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle/Maitland
Posted

Wats wrong with bling?

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 11d
Posted

Went to a skidpan day with SAU on the weekend. Had a great time and finally destroyed my crappy maxxis tyres.

Some pics:

4963876285_5d117790ea_b.jpg

4963165341_a8ce489e78.jpg

4965723552_a43616c4a6_z.jpg

4963213633_65b3841e9d.jpg

4963797178_41664fcb14.jpg

  • Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Link some pics of your engine bay there Ryan please, im interested in seeing the detail the kit gives it thanks

Any thoughts on a cruise, I have not been able to go on one in a while?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted

gregor I like the looks of that!! I love destroying tyres!!

and here is a pic from a wedding that I may have attended, and this was on private property!! :verysad:

photo.jpg

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted

Bwahahahah can't fool a railway worker who works locally Mitch! :verysad:

Here you go Dan:

IMG_9063.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...