Josh_P Member 108 Member For: 18y 28d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 26/08/10 10:05 PM Posted 26/08/10 10:05 PM (edited) if you can that would be good, but I will be turning up with half a dozen more cars. Edited 26/08/10 10:06 PM by Josh_P
Josh_P Member 108 Member For: 18y 28d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 27/08/10 12:46 AM Posted 27/08/10 12:46 AM the 1/8th mile drags are on again at Gunnedah the last weekend of september. Im going to head out and have a look I think
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 27/08/10 01:15 AM Posted 27/08/10 01:15 AM Ok mate I'll be there nice and early and I'll ask them to save some spaces. Hopefully this wind f*cks right off
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 27/08/10 11:34 PM Posted 27/08/10 11:34 PM Got my gear from Rapid systems on, a huge improvement to the engine bay!
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 28/08/10 01:07 AM Posted 28/08/10 01:07 AM sooo hate my new iphone
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 28/08/10 02:22 AM Posted 28/08/10 02:22 AM Did you get the iPhone 4?
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 28/08/10 12:42 PM Posted 28/08/10 12:42 PM I had 1 untill it f*cked up within 24 hours of getting it!!
BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 29/08/10 02:53 AM Posted 29/08/10 02:53 AM the 1/8th mile drags are on again at Gunnedah the last weekend of september. Im going to head out and have a look I thinkNice work mate, I'll be out there. its a great weekend, I have been out there half a dozen times.. different to the track in sydney though a lil less traction LOL but it is fun
Josh_P Member 108 Member For: 18y 28d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 29/08/10 06:44 AM Posted 29/08/10 06:44 AM where is a good place to stay? we will have 2 cars with floats on the back so we will need some room.
BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 29/08/10 10:01 AM Posted 29/08/10 10:01 AM I stay at a mates place, as for the cars on floats you can leave them at the track as they have security there overnight, quite a few cars & trailers are usually left there
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now