Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted

Excellent MPH dude. You definately need some rags for the back of that thing!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted

no 10 but car is still together guys

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted

Start saving for some big sticky Hoosiers bro. How did you go results wise?

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted

Who's going to Ben Cross/Autobarn Maitland Show and Shine? Josh did you end up entering?

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted

Lol. Aaron the first step to curing a problem is admitting that you have one

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Hunter Valley
Posted

we can enter on the day, one of the guys that is coming with us rang them to hold some spots for us. You still keen. im trying to get *beep*-40L to come

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted

Bwuahahaha! Yeah mate I entered on Monday and am rocking up about 7.00am, that's when Hilly said to come to get the best spot. I'll see if I can save a space for you next to me if you want. Mitch has been a little quiet since Jambo... You still alive in there mate? Echo Echo Echo....

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted

hahaha I cann't promise anything as I am moving house this weekend so guess I see how much I will get done saturday

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted (edited)

Private WSID day on the 12 December, in the CV Performance threads, who's coming? Just booked in, even cleared it with the minister for war and finance

Edited by Rhino1980

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...