Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 21d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 10/12/09 10:03 PM Posted 10/12/09 10:03 PM No good for me I only get weekends off, but don't let that stop you fellas, I'll catch up some other time
toxik Member 72 Member For: 17y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: land of palms (west lake macq) Posted 11/12/09 12:08 AM Posted 11/12/09 12:08 AM hey newie ppl just wondering if anybody around has dark argent wheels I could slip on 1 side of the car take a photo and take off again for a carton of beer should take no more than half an hour. my 6 pots dont fit with 20" equuis genevas which are 6 months old so I need to go to standox gt rims im thinking dark or silver dosnt matter I need to get my brembos on . my other pads are wearing if any 1 knows of other rim brands that fit over 6's please let me know im getting frustrated .if the dark argents look crap ill prob sell the 6's.cheers newie folk...
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 21d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 11/12/09 03:18 AM Posted 11/12/09 03:18 AM I think some of the Speedy wheels are desgined for Brembo clearance, like the Adrenalin. They look great and you can em in deep dish for the back too.
BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 17d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 11/12/09 12:34 PM Posted 11/12/09 12:34 PM thinkin I mite go for a blast through newey 2morrow nite (sat 12th dec) if any newey guys are out, I'll see u in there
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 11/12/09 12:41 PM Posted 11/12/09 12:41 PM rhino the 27th is a sunday, so you should be free.toxik I got simmons and they fit over my 6pot brembo's but I had to order them to clear brembos. I know muzza has advanti's over his brembo's but had to get like a 2 mm spacer.
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 21d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 11/12/09 01:12 PM Posted 11/12/09 01:12 PM Woops I thought you meant January 27th. Sorry I drank my weith in Bunday today . Will b right for the 27th of Decmber.cheers boys
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 13/12/09 12:08 PM Posted 13/12/09 12:08 PM ok so any suggestions on where we could go??
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 21d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 13/12/09 10:44 PM Posted 13/12/09 10:44 PM (edited) I don't know the area too well so I'm happy to go anywhere, chances are it'll be new for me so it's all good LOL. Got any fave spots where we can admire the cars while eating lunch or something? Edited 13/12/09 10:44 PM by Rhino1980
BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 17d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 13/12/09 11:16 PM Posted 13/12/09 11:16 PM I was originally thinkin of suggestin the bay and lunch at Fingal but it will be packed & very hard to find a group parking area, plenty of people round to show the cars off too though. What kinda cruise are people wanting though? the last one I went on I thought some the driving was bordering on hazardous and some people were criticised for not maintaining a break neck speed on unfamiliar roads??
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 21d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 14/12/09 06:06 AM Posted 14/12/09 06:06 AM I'm up for a sedate cruise, possibly a bit of smoke but nothing too silly
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now