MurdoK Legacy Donating Member 719 Member For: 16y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth,WA Posted 16/01/12 08:51 AM Posted 16/01/12 08:51 AM what were your previous pads veva?my T3s are still in great nick but I barely drive my car and they have 7thou ks max on them...this is with QFM pads
-VT- Member 25 Member For: 16y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Gods Country Posted 15/02/12 10:37 PM Posted 15/02/12 10:37 PM Just picked up a set of T3 rotors for the Turbo and ultimates. Been running the T3 on my work car for a while and they seem to be holding up well, so fingers crossed they will do the trick for the personal car.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 2d Gender: Male Posted 22/02/12 07:44 PM Posted 22/02/12 07:44 PM Do the t3's come in 298mm?
Goliath Member 383 Member For: 16y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 23/02/12 12:59 AM Posted 23/02/12 12:59 AM Got the T3's and QFM HPX's on the way! 1
JulzC Legacy Donating Member 80 Member For: 14y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/03/12 10:36 PM Posted 19/03/12 10:36 PM Is changing my rotors an easy job to tackle? Does it involve disconnecting the calipers and bleeding the brake system etc?I'm asking because while I'm at it I can paint the calipers as well!
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 20/03/12 07:34 AM Posted 20/03/12 07:34 AM (edited) Yep pretty easy. Dba have an awesome YouTube vid. Will try and find it.Edit: part 1 of 4 Edited 20/03/12 07:36 AM by Paulie2256 1
JulzC Legacy Donating Member 80 Member For: 14y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/03/12 12:38 AM Posted 22/03/12 12:38 AM Great vid! He does do some brake bleeding in part 2 but just so that he can space the calipers so that they fit on the new discs.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 2d Gender: Male Posted 22/03/12 01:25 AM Posted 22/03/12 01:25 AM Do the t3's come in 298mm?Bump
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 22/03/12 01:39 AM Posted 22/03/12 01:39 AM I see where your goin Freeze
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 2d Gender: Male Posted 22/03/12 01:54 AM Posted 22/03/12 01:54 AM Just watched all 4 of the vid,, never ever seen anyone do that much just to change brakes 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now