Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/05/06 02:39 PM Posted 08/05/06 02:39 PM Just wear a hat mate dont worry about your hair.... your still welcome to come along..
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 08/05/06 03:14 PM Author Posted 08/05/06 03:14 PM Ooh see I finally get a pic to oblige and I get shut down... last time I do anything for u lot And Rik you are most welcome to join us
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/05/06 03:27 PM Posted 08/05/06 03:27 PM
markxr6t Member 476 Member For: 21y 11m 11d Location: Perth WA Posted 09/05/06 12:56 AM Posted 09/05/06 12:56 AM I don't have a hair dryer so I don't think I'd be able to keep up with you guys! LOL←I can just take my red T U R B O badge off if that makes you feel better!
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 09/05/06 01:57 AM Author Posted 09/05/06 01:57 AM (edited) Steve and LisaLuke and Angela Allan (provided my engine is in the car)Ian (+1)BrendanNick (+1 on the maybe)KieranRoss + brother"driftpig" from FPV TOCWAMark???Simon???Rik???Steve???← Edited 12/05/06 01:55 AM by XXXR6T
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 10/05/06 06:36 AM Author Posted 10/05/06 06:36 AM Does anyone know what the car park opposite Centre Ford in Northbridge is like on a Sunday morning? I'm talking about the one directly behind the Aberdeen Hotel... it's looking like a good central meeting point for the cruise. From there we can head out on a lap somewhere then on the road north to GinginMeeting time will probably be 10:30am
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 12/05/06 01:54 AM Author Posted 12/05/06 01:54 AM First post has been updated, please check for meeting location details and times. I'll be making the booking on Monday so I need to finalise numbers by then.CheersSteve
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 12/05/06 02:36 AM Posted 12/05/06 02:36 AM Steve and LisaLuke and Angela Allan (Driving with Brendan)Ian (+1)BrendanNick (+1 on the maybe)KieranRoss + brother"driftpig" from FPV TOCWAMark???Simon???Rik???Steve???←←I'll be there
donnah Member 78 Member For: 20y 8m 18d Gender: Female Location: perth Posted 12/05/06 08:02 AM Posted 12/05/06 08:02 AM (edited) Steve and LisaLuke and Angela Allan (Driving with Brendan)Ian (+1)BrendanNick (+1 on the maybe)KieranRoss + brother"driftpig" from FPV TOCWADeryk & DonnaSimon???Steve???←←I'll be there ←Deryk & Donna (might bring the daughter too)some how our names was lost Edited 16/05/06 03:11 AM by XXXR6T
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 12/05/06 08:22 AM Posted 12/05/06 08:22 AM Does anyone know what the car park opposite Centre Ford in Northbridge is like on a Sunday morning? I'm talking about the one directly behind the Aberdeen Hotel... it's looking like a good central meeting point for the cruise. From there we can head out on a lap somewhere then on the road north to GinginMeeting time will probably be 10:30am←Not a bad idea Steve! Im not sure on the crowds but it should be OK?
Recommended Posts