Gingin Cruise & Lunch

Paradoxx

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 4d

Having been a bit busy for a few weeks here I thought I would spend some of my valuable work time to come up with the next cruise. :tease:

This time it's a nice drive out to Gingin for Lunch at the Gingin Hotel, bookings are fairly important so a show of hands will be needed for this. Once lunch is done its a nice drive back via Bindoon. The day should easily cater for inclement weather as its a nice spot inside the Hotel for lunch, great food also. It's a public bar/bistro so kids are welcome. Please RSVP by Monday 15th of May to ensure bookings are made.

The British Car Club of WA is holding their annual car rally which means it is one of the busiest days for Gingin especially the hotel. The options for lunch are to buy it at the Hotel or take it with you, but they cannot book a table for us nor are they doing a la carte` lunches. Counter meals are available as the pub is open as normal.

http://www.westernaustralia.com/en/search/....htm?ID=9007129

Meeting point is the car park opposite Centre Ford, Newcastle Street in Northbridge. Entry is easier from Aberdeen Street. I'll be there from just after 10, and hopefully we will depart by not long after 11am.

As the title states it's planned for Sunday the 21st of May. Hope to see you all there :spoton:

Take care :tease:

Steve

p.s. Add yourself to the list

Edited by XXXR6T

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 5d

Sounds like a plan Steve. im on holiday then so i'l be there with my GF as well (hopefully should have the t56 in the ute by them... :spoton: )

i'll start the list

Steve

Luke and Angela

• Colossal Member
Sounds like a plan Steve. im on holiday then so I'l be there with my GF as well (hopefully should have the t56 in the ute by them... :spoton: )

I'll start the list

Steve and Lisa

Luke and Angela

• Colossal Member

Oh dear...

Back on track please :sleepystuff:

Sounds like a plan Steve. im on holiday then so I'l be there with my GF as well (hopefully should have the t56 in the ute by them... :sleepystuff: )

I'll start the list

Steve and Lisa

Luke and Angela

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 5d
Oh dear...

Back on track please :sleepystuff:

Sounds like a plan Steve. im on holiday then so I'l be there with my GF as well (hopefully should have the t56 in the ute by them... :msm: )

I'll start the list

Steve and Lisa

Luke and Angela

Allan (provided my engine is in the car)

I'm having the engine strengthened, and fitting Lukes stronger SSS box, but not quite sure of timing at this stage, so if the car is capable, I'll be there :sleepystuff: