Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Good stuff :laughing:

Don't go Rapid though - it's the new Blueprint.

  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted
Good stuff :laughing:

Don't go Rapid though - it's the new Blueprint.

not available anymore anyways :blink:

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted
Good stuff :laughing:

Don't go Rapid though - it's the new Blueprint.

not available anymore anyways :fool:

Collectors item then, price goes up a few Gs :laughing:

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
OK guys, thanks for the input.......

Think I'll go for the F6.....

Mercury or Ego I think......

Cheers

Anyone seen Ego in person yet ??? look any good ?

I saw an XR in Ego yesterday - it looked great.

I'd say go the F6 in Ego. Mercury is soooooo yesterday :laughing:

  • Resident golf buggy drift champion
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 22d
  • Location: Lismore NSW
Posted

U wanna buy me one??

It'd be nice to have a forum decide on what car I bought :laughing: NOT

Do what u think is right not what we think..

  • Pelican
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 16d
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted

urslow,

I make up my own mind..... I was simply putting out 3 scenarios I was considering..... always good to get a few more opinions....

did not mention option 4, which I'm also seriously considering.....

Buy f6, but KEEP my T and mod the hell out of it....... BUT.... seems pointless.....

  • Colossal Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

I would go nuts and get one in Toxic... not very stealth but.

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: New Zealand
Posted

I would go for an F6 in Bionic with the dark wheels and Brembos if money wasnt an object.

The sensible choice would be to throw a new bottom end at your car - stronger crank, rods and then intercooler, injectors, fuel pump and edit, trans or clutch aim for 400 rwkw and maybe some nice wheels and you would have a much quicker car, for much less money.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...