Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 10/03/06 01:39 AM Posted 10/03/06 01:39 AM Accommadation is $95 per night twin share so the 4 night stay will cost $190 which will include a light brekky,I have made a booking for 5 rooms at this stg so if we can finalize numbers as soon as you know it will be easier for all involvedCYA JEFF <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ahh yes the brekky..... Jeff you must save the margarine for your toast
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/03/06 01:52 AM Posted 10/03/06 01:52 AM Accommadation is $95 per night twin share so the 4 night stay will cost $190 which will include a light brekky,I have made a booking for 5 rooms at this stg so if we can finalize numbers as soon as you know it will be easier for all involvedCYA JEFF <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ahh yes the brekky..... Jeff you must save the margarine for your toast <{POST_SNAPBACK}>lolMight bring a roll of toilet paper along this time too, save the towels.......
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 10/03/06 02:14 AM Posted 10/03/06 02:14 AM Are we catching the Kittens bus again? I missed out last time.Rob...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes Rob I'm hoping to have the Kittens bus again. What days should I put you down for Rob?Geea.
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 10/03/06 02:50 AM Posted 10/03/06 02:50 AM Are we catching the Kittens bus again? I missed out last time.Rob...Yes Rob I'm hoping to have the Kittens bus again. What days should I put you down for Rob?Geea. Thursday, Friday and Saturday thanks Craig! Rob...
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 10/03/06 03:09 AM Author Posted 10/03/06 03:09 AM Accommadation is $95 per night twin share so the 4 night stay will cost $190 which will include a light brekky,I have made a booking for 5 rooms at this stg so if we can finalize numbers as soon as you know it will be easier for all involvedCYA JEFF <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ahh yes the brekky..... Jeff you must save the margarine for your toast <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I thought it was to be used on buns
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 10/03/06 07:25 AM Posted 10/03/06 07:25 AM Accommadation is $95 per night twin share so the 4 night stay will cost $190 which will include a light brekky,I have made a booking for 5 rooms at this stg so if we can finalize numbers as soon as you know it will be easier for all involvedCYA JEFF <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ahh yes the brekky..... Jeff you must save the margarine for your toast <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I thought it was to be used on buns <{POST_SNAPBACK}>And wiped off with white towels after it has been used. Geea.
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 11/03/06 03:12 AM Posted 11/03/06 03:12 AM Craig I think the list so far isSaleenMs700CroBuf-phoon(aka mr dirty)Max poweralso spoken to who are comingJnrLinkAnd more to come You forgot to add FPV T6.If I can get it around the $1500 budget im in. Sutty is a possible maybe at the momment.
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 7m 30d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/03/06 03:20 AM Posted 11/03/06 03:20 AM Put me down for the Wednesday,Thursday and Friday and seeing as I am hosting the BBQ better put me down for the Saturday too!Anyone know a good divorce lawyer, I can see where this is heading already.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 12/03/06 12:49 AM Posted 12/03/06 12:49 AM Jeff, I've added myself to the following:Wednesday - I'll need 2 tickets, my girlfriend is an ex-NSW girl and she will kill me if I go and leave her at home.Friday.Saturday.Sunday.Just PM me with the details for ticketing etc. Cheers,Adam.
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 15/03/06 10:06 AM Posted 15/03/06 10:06 AM EnvyT... You .... This doesn't look like a half baked idea at all According to Mick I should be washing his husbands dress or something but this seems bloody interesting.Possibly split fuel with a CaneToader or fly into Melbournio... Better sell some glass'n'sh*t Lumpy
Recommended Posts