Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Im the one and only
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my house
Posted
Is it open to us cain toads up here cause id like to come Jeff :blush: or isnt the KING TRANNY welcome in Mexico :biggun:

Alot of Sydneysiders come to Melbourne so we're used to tranny's. :kissmy:

When you come down make sure you bring Jeff from FIST with you, the more the merrier. :spoton:

Geea. :glad:

I will see if hes free but his probably a big skirt and wont come :biggun:

Have to test his theory that T,s go faster in mexico then up here. :spoton:

  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 15d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
Is it open to us cain toads up here cause id like to come Jeff :blush: or isnt the KING TRANNY welcome in Mexico :crybaby:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For sure Daz the more the merrier I just hope you dont mine the fact that there could be alot of booze,strippers,driving/racing,late nights and the fact Qld will get flogged in the state of origin :msm:

Hopefully might get a few more banana benders along :msm:

CYA JEFF :msm:

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
Oh yeah Jeffery!! Bring it on!

Godd work old son, and for those who missed the last one, if you miss this one you are all f*cked up! :msm:

I would love to smoke my first bit of Boss 290 too! :crybaby:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not that hard, really even I've done it....

Twice.....

In a row :msm:

Count me in!!!

I'm booking myself in for:

Kittens

Footy

Kittens

Dyno run

Kittens

Soccer

Kittens

Calder

Kittens

Heathcoat

Kittens

Gundagai

Mini Kittens

Just remember, if there are any important teams playing in the Semi's and Grand Final (world cup) Jeff is finding us a venu and shouting us drinks :msm::blush:

  • CNUTOX
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not sure?
Posted
Just remember, if there are any important teams playing in the Semi's and Grand Final (world cup) Jeff is finding us a venu and shouting us drinks  :msm:  :crybaby:

Oh how nice of him. I will have to get the entire week off work and father duties! :msm:

Then I might need another week to recover! :blush:

If it's half as good as the first, it will be awsome.

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Tickets for the State of origin are $35,$65 and $100 im keen on any of these but will go with the majority  :spoton:

I was just thinking what $35, $65 and $100 would get me at Kittens :blush:

  • Just sit back and enjoy the ride...!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, NSW
Posted

Count me in as a maybe right now. A lot depends on my work situation which will become clearer in the coming weeks....

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I will be in for this one.

that's just after tax time, so I can get my Edit done! (dependant on price of course)

  • Im the one and only
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my house
Posted
Is it open to us cain toads up here cause id like to come Jeff :fool: or isnt the KING TRANNY welcome in Mexico :spoton:

For sure Daz the more the merrier I just hope you dont mine the fact that there could be alot of booze,strippers,driving/racing,late nights and the fact Qld will get flogged in the state of origin :spoton:

Hopefully might get a few more banana benders along :msm:

CYA JEFF :spoton:

Dont worry Jeff.I was born in Gosford NSW,so I can go for who ever wins.It will most likely be the Blues again :fool:

  • Grow old not up!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 25d
  • Location: Behind the wheel.
Posted
Tickets for the State of origin are $35,$65 and $100 im keen on any of these but will go with the majority  :fool:

I was just thinking what $35, $65 and $100 would get me at Kittens :spoton:

$35.00 half Pi55ed and free look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fool:

$65.00 pi55ed and a free look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spoton:

$100.00 paraletic and free look and a cab home. :spoton:

Craig will put the NRL on the telly.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...