bluute Cant wait to drive it Legacy Donating Member 884 Member For: 18y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Golden Bay,WA Posted 06/02/09 08:18 AM Posted 06/02/09 08:18 AM yeh I was thinking along the same lines but I really wanna keep the colour and maybe put a black clear coat or pearl over the top if that's possibleyeh swing me the number mate ill give him a call Much appreciated
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 06/02/09 09:27 AM Posted 06/02/09 09:27 AM Might also be worth giving BBK a buzz! There are a few of us who'll vouch for his work Benson - 0415371404
Superpursuit83 Member 201 Member For: 19y 3m 17d Posted 06/02/09 09:29 AM Posted 06/02/09 09:29 AM yeh I was thinking along the same lines but I really wanna keep the colour and maybe put a black clear coat or pearl over the top if that's possibleyeh swing me the number mate ill give him a call Much appreciated Hey mate. My ute was resprayed under warranty. (Look up Shockwave problems). Rubbed back to bare metal and new primer and top coat. I asked about putting more pearl in and was told not to. The man that did mine said I am going from a quick couple of robot coats with 1 coat of clear. To 4 coats of color and 4 of clear. My paint came out a lot deeper and I am very happy with it. Also filled up the tarp clip holes.The quote was about 9k for the re-paint. And $250.00 extra for the hole welding. Before photoDuring and after
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 13d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 06/02/09 09:54 AM Posted 06/02/09 09:54 AM JohnYours is really different to ours with the respray, should swing past and put em next to each other. ... Saw Danielle dropping kids at school this morning... Oh should have s\posted that in the spotted's.... Thought about taking the blue car too ...D
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/02/09 10:30 AM Posted 06/02/09 10:30 AM Might also be worth giving BBK a buzz! There are a few of us who'll vouch for his work Benson - 0415371404+1benson is great
GCTXR6 Member 295 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: CANNINGVALE wa Posted 06/02/09 12:38 PM Posted 06/02/09 12:38 PM followed Superpursuit83 ( john jgb ) along roe hwy and down leach this morning ,that blower sounds mint note FOLLOWED haha
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 4d Gender: Not Telling Posted 06/02/09 12:41 PM Posted 06/02/09 12:41 PM Kael you've been a busy boy even getting a logo.... Always knew there was something a bit odd abut you...The way you expertly applied that sun screen at Motorvation so as not to damage your complexionNational Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences (NACCAS)lol. My logo.I blame the sunscreen D.its for a ute dude, just fits straight ontop of the tray.Cheers... It was a pisstake mate...BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAKael, will we be shown these magical 4th gear nuts on Saturday? Dont be shy, do a burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoutWhaa. Didn't you read Dean's PM he dosen't condone hooning remember I like riceKael - you high or somethin lol... Whats with you tonight hahaha.Me = stupid.
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 06/02/09 02:37 PM Posted 06/02/09 02:37 PM Olds have just come back from driving around Tasmania.. Dad liked it so much they are going back in September! Crappy pics but I think I'm in love!!!! WA sucks, even Tasmania gets better roads than us :(
Superpursuit83 Member 201 Member For: 19y 3m 17d Posted 07/02/09 02:21 AM Posted 07/02/09 02:21 AM I would love to take my ue to tassie. I have driven them roads a bit in crappy 4wd's.
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 4d Gender: Not Telling Posted 07/02/09 05:55 AM Posted 07/02/09 05:55 AM (edited) White BF R-SPEC Phoon "BF R-SPEC" on GE Hwy Bellvue pulling into the road just before the BP/Bottle'o Edited 07/02/09 05:56 AM by Naccas
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now