Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
To bad they are on your chin...

Dean - I've seen the drunken/hungover photo, that's enough for me to understand all to well...

We're all trying to put that picture behind us... Please don't make mention of it in the WA section again Pat or I'll have to give you an official warning :tonguepoke:

Kael's sack chin suits him I think :roflmbo:

Posted

I don't run a BOV & no drama's here... Touch wood

  • T.P.I.S.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SoR, WA
Posted

We need pics too once your on the road again.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted
I'm from Rockingscam :roflmbo:

Kael's sack chin suits him I think :tonguepoke:

Bullsh*t Dean, you just like to look at things that resemble pen*s.

Posted

Only if they get me a job. I don't stare at nut sacks for the sake of it...

Posted
bloody hell :roflmbo:

musta shat your pants I snuck out a lttle the first time my ute backfired think its cause of my "special" cat gonna have to buy a magnaflow or something then again I dont have a bov either could be that :tonguepoke:

I thought the motor had exploded, I grabbed N and shut it off. rooled into leach highway carpark. near deans road paintings

popped bonnet and to my amazement everything look fine. took a couple of steps back and notice the left fog lights is broken. loook close and intercooler pipe is busted. its blown up that hard its smashed the foglight

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...