Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • T.P.I.S.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SoR, WA
Posted

well sh*t dean I could have put it in here.

Yeah im up for it. 8:30pm start??

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

:banghead:grumble grumble... bloody golf...grumble grumble.....kids grumble grumble Day time cruise.....!!!.

Posted

Day time's for nanna's, not us lively kids :pooh:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

ws waiting for that... Falcon has only been to shops x1 and golf club tonight since motorvation...:thumbsup:

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

If you own a CAPA flash box its now a brick, it cant be reprogrammed anymore.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted
anybody seen this....

capa box issue

If you own a CAPA flash box its now a brick, it cant be reprogrammed anymore.

only about 12 hours late Arron :rtfm: big thread in the ECU workshop

D

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

:blink:

Happy birthday DEAN!!!!!....

:blink:

the old fartz

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 8d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

:stupid:

:blink:

Hey what does everyone reckon about coilovers? I want to lower the Phoon down to ~Dean's ride height with some simple lowered springs & maybe shocks/camber for good measure but this bloke I spoke to at a suspension shop in Midland basically said you're a cilly sunt to get anything apart from coilovers @ $3,500 a set :blink:

I think he can bash that up his :bum:

I explained that I'm not going to hammer around a circuit & don't need the F6 to handle like an evo but still this sniffer wouldn't have it so any suggestions on a decent suspension place to go to whos expierenced with lowering these cars?

PS: It's much easier to work when the access roads to the site are under water, thank god I got my interweb card in time :blink:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

Kael

we used Paul @ Tyrepower in Canning Vale. Very helpful, ride is comfortable handles well for a boat.

D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...