Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

It refers to the state of a car for the time in which it is transported from the factory to the car dealership.

I can't understand this post, it does not contain the word "stock " to tie things together.

  • Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

I presume the stock F6 injectors I have are different (larger) than XR6 stock injectors. I don't know what G6E injectors are stock. But I really dont want stock stock anymore.

Xr6t = g6et

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

If both are stock, right?

  • Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

f*ck stock

7ba1c8601c171fea06660d9b5160b6a4.jpg

  • Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

f*ck stock

7ba1c8601c171fea06660d9b5160b6a4.jpg

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

See Kyle that's what happens to stock cars.

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

That's so good for a stock car man [emoji14]

You get put off on this forum cos there are so many extremely powerful cars doing 10s and sh*t. But 12.6 is fast for a stock car not many will touch that other than expensive euros or the supercharged hsvs

My best with stock xr6t was 13.03 and it killed every stock v8 I ever raced and even some modified ones

  • Like 2
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: WA
Posted

I already have a R1 that runs low 10's and tops out at 287kph so that's fast enough.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...