Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Oh and I spotted another girl in a turbo ute today, was a lovely orange colour BA on Leach Hwy. That Ford colour Mandarin/Tangerine/Sunburnt Ranga or something like that. Had stock tips. So did the car *badoom tish*

  • Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Work
Posted (edited)

Had stock tips. So did the car *badoom tish*

LOL :roflmbo:

getting a bit worried about your humor if u found that funny grug....

gonna try to install some lights under da dash 2day... hope I dont cut the wrond wires :Doh:

Edited by Krazy F6310
  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

I agree, hope it was the sunburnt ranga bit! :) Didn't even see her tips anyway, heh.

Spotted an old X series (XD/XE I'm guessing), green with shaker and green [FIVE 1] plates on Roe. Sounded lovely when he gave it a bootful up the hill from GEH. Had his 10yo or so son in the car. I'm guessing heading to Motorvation!

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Well I'm not toxic either! bad spotting form Steve I must say.

Aaaaand Brendo has told me it's either be at the cruise or be square so I'm in.

Aaaand p.s Luke you always seem to have some excuse

I hate every f#cker here.............hows that for an excuse? :bum:

  • Slippery when dry
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Foot Hills W.A
Posted

Citric Acid....not toxic yeah????? my big sis owns a BA GT in this colour just sits in the shed collecting dust its done about 30k since new

Guest Slash
  • Guests
Posted

Spotto blue rs turbo at subway just of herdsman plates rsturbo also spotted white falcon with wat lookd like a phoon kit an a black bob tail, blue fg super pursuit on the freeway this morn plates superman or somthing and yesti a ba turbo ute yesti with exhaust having a squirt round 430 ish ill be heading down to motorvation with the camera to snap some pics would love an inar shot ive never been down the strip b4 never thought itd be worth it being a stock motor on my car :(

What's wrong with stock motors?

My BF ran a 10 with stock engine :tonguepoke:

or be a stud like dean his strikerate is

3 OUT OF 5 WOMEN

which mean every 3minute he can do 5women

that bloody quick I recond :roflmbo:

As long as I get mine :spoton:

:spotted: white FG F6 ute with black mags parked in the buisness parking at the airport. looked sweet as. cept looked like he had hit something hard on his front left. had Antilag . com on his windows.

Ross' sh*theap, should have rubbed your balls on his doorhandles... I do it all the time!

... come back 6 months later and the bar girls still remember you means you`ve spent too much time there.

That means they want to have your babies!

Did you get it in?

I need about 160sqm or liquid limestone and also a retaining wall (1m limestone blocks) done in Baldivis.

If you know or can recommend someone around the Kwinana/Rockingham/Mandurah area please let me know.

Cheers.

Urbano Unique Stone in Port Kennedy.

Do great work but you pay for it, and the owner is a f*cking douchebag... What are you going to do though?

I hate every f#cker here.............hows that for an excuse? :bum:

Full of sh*t!

You'd have my babies if I let you Luke, so drop the charade.

  • Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Work
Posted

:spotted: bunch of f6's n wot not at NuFord in Wangara... and yes they where private owned, not ones on the lot... 1 had custom plates... any1 got their car there atm?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...