discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 09/01/11 01:30 PM Posted 09/01/11 01:30 PM I see you there Luke! Come on a cruise!
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 09/01/11 01:37 PM Posted 09/01/11 01:37 PM +1 for sat 29th. im there burswood is nowhere near home, but that's half the fun KEEN
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 09/01/11 01:38 PM Posted 09/01/11 01:38 PM Haha, not a problem at all buddy!Happy to help out with the fitting.Good to see your happy with it, as I said - I hope you enjoy it as much as I did...Cheers for the well wishes.Im sure things are gonna work out just fine!
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 09/01/11 01:52 PM Posted 09/01/11 01:52 PM I'd love to drive O'Brien again with you lot - just keep distances so to avoid a great big CHIPPA on yer bonnets.We need UHFs to call in road hazards on windy terrain.I drove past mundaring then had to get a tow truck back :( 350 bucks later :(
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 09/01/11 01:52 PM Posted 09/01/11 01:52 PM I'd love to drive O'Brien again with you lot - just keep distances so to avoid a great big CHIPPA on yer bonnets.We need UHFs to call in road hazards on windy terrain.another +1 for the UHFs.. its nice to know whats going on in the cruze
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 9d Posted 09/01/11 03:25 PM Posted 09/01/11 03:25 PM Sounds good, but tennis centre not the Casino What UHF should I get?
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 10/01/11 04:48 AM Posted 10/01/11 04:48 AM (edited) Dick smith specials? We need group buy!http://dicksmith.com.au/car-gps-navigation/cb-radios/radios-scannersProbably the $99 rechargeable set. We can all go halves with others!http://dicksmith.com.au/product/D1838/uniden-uhf-handheld-communicator-twin-value-packKeith the killer of the unkillable stock clutch! At least you all didn't get drugged and abducted. Edited 10/01/11 04:49 AM by -SteveR-
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 10/01/11 05:04 AM Posted 10/01/11 05:04 AM I see you there Luke! Come on a cruise!who me...?? If i've got my new turbs on and retuned in time i might just do that................ EDIT: Just relised the 29th is tomato sauce making day with the In-laws.........might be a battle too skulk away from that one........
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 10/01/11 05:37 AM Posted 10/01/11 05:37 AM lol!
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 9d Posted 10/01/11 06:30 AM Posted 10/01/11 06:30 AM Who wants to go halves with me on that twin pack?!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now