WARCHILD Member 205 Member For: 18y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Kingsley, WA Posted 23/12/10 03:17 AM Posted 23/12/10 03:17 AM pretty sure I spoted is it Warchild with the "agent" number plates on Ummm think gnangara Rd? if I can rember right..Was that on Hepburn Ave on Tuesday, I saw a Blue Tornado.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 23/12/10 04:42 AM Posted 23/12/10 04:42 AM Yeah I spotted the exhaust on that NA car, puke. Family cruiser with dad driving...gave him a nice fly by after the corner to remind him what a turbo sounds like at least!That model chicks feet shoulda been wider apart, she's blocked off the L in the shots. SIXAPPEA isn't quite as clever!Ross on Stock Rd today, same corner I spotted that turbo sticker yesterday (Stock/Leach).
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 23/12/10 05:35 AM Posted 23/12/10 05:35 AM Glad I poked my head in here now....
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 23/12/10 05:41 AM Posted 23/12/10 05:41 AM (edited) nah steve its an evo MR hence the BBS wheels. not that it will be on demo that long, they sell like hotcakes now that LCT tax is higher, puts a few other cars out of range for some peoples budget and most people see it as a better option in regards to value for money.wouldnt have been mine then, still has same plates... but all black wheels now, no spoiler Edited 23/12/10 05:49 AM by djkice
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 23/12/10 12:01 PM Posted 23/12/10 12:01 PM Was that on Hepburn Ave on Tuesday, I saw a Blue Tornado.yeh must of been hepburn because I take hepburn then alexander then gnangara.. so must of been haha
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 29d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 24/12/10 04:11 AM Posted 24/12/10 04:11 AM Woah Ross! where have you been lurking to find that?
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 24/12/10 04:57 AM Posted 24/12/10 04:57 AM Woah Ross! where have you been lurking to find that?your fb? hahaha
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 29d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 24/12/10 05:50 AM Posted 24/12/10 05:50 AM Na don't think so, random
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 24/12/10 08:22 AM Posted 24/12/10 08:22 AM Im off out to the pub shortly, so in before I dont get the chance...Merry xmas all. Take care, drive safe and enjoy yourselves.Cheers!
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 24/12/10 08:46 AM Posted 24/12/10 08:46 AM (edited) ^^^ +1.Have a good time all and hopefully we can organise a cruise soon. Take care Brendan Edited 24/12/10 08:46 AM by xr6t ego
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now