Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Work
Posted

Freeway driving has gone soft in Perth... drives me crazy!

I L O V E passing people in the left hand lane cause they want to go slower than the speed limit in the right lane... It's a bloody WA thing, never had issues when I lived over east.. Why have the police stopped POLICING that road rule?

Keen for cruisies too.. Pencil me in, I'll show if I'm rostered off work :spoton:

:turboboink: totally true. ive been driving on vic roads for years, never have an issue on freeways. W.A ppl just dont quite understand it. I love u all, but yeah.

Posted

I didnt think there had been any since 22 either Steve, lol. Was thinking about heading down to drags, but wont crack the an 11 so no use.

Guest newl
  • Guests
Posted

It's actually 90km/h or greater. They trialed making the rule regardless of speed, but the cops said it was unenforceable.

I stand corrected. It started out as 90KM/h then they changed it to 80 now obviously back to 90.

Road Rules PDF page 146 for those interested.

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Grug I think the others may have been Motorvation style events...who cares though, smoke it up! Leave big distances though to allow for others stopping late.

Visited Wilkinson Suspension, of course all my rear bushes need doing, but I also have a bung RHF wheel bearing. I asked the bloke about it possibly getting a hard time Friday and should I do anything special...he said it'd be easier on it if I just turn corners via the accelerator and not to actually drive it around them fast/load it up. Love the advice!

:turboboink: :turboboink: :turboboink:

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

haha my rear bushes got done at 30000 :> pretty much said the same thing.

Guest Slash
  • Guests
Posted

Hey all,

just thought id say hi, pretty new to forums

if anyone is going to drags 2morw night ill be down there, come say hi :)

thanks... oh n I got my stockies on the fg now haha

I'll be down there tonight champ... Standard black BA ute :blush:

Grug I think the others may have been Motorvation style events...who cares though, smoke it up! Leave big distances though to allow for others stopping late.

Visited Wilkinson Suspension, of course all my rear bushes need doing, but I also have a bung RHF wheel bearing. I asked the bloke about it possibly getting a hard time Friday and should I do anything special...he said it'd be easier on it if I just turn corners via the accelerator and not to actually drive it around them fast/load it up. Love the advice!

:turboboink: :turboboink: :turboboink:

Just replace it you tightarse!

You can get genuine wheel bearing assemblies as cheap as you got your scuff plates for, & they're easy to fit in the driveway...

  • Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

ill be at the drags watching dean run 13s :)

breydy, do a skid !

  • Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

*f*ck it... im racing too haha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...