discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 22/06/10 02:16 AM Posted 22/06/10 02:16 AM Nothing that can't be buffed out. It's only when the car is in 3 or more pieces that you are in trouble. That tends to affect the paint too deeply.
turboknapp Legacy Donating Member 783 Member For: 19y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: perth w.a Posted 22/06/10 06:20 AM Posted 22/06/10 06:20 AM Steve, Did you say that you are looking for a set of Phoon rims? I have a set of rims sitting in the garage off my tornado that you can come and look at if you want.
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/06/10 07:57 AM Posted 22/06/10 07:57 AM anybody got any Dark Argents they are looking to sell?chasing genuine ones without damage tyres not needed
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 22/06/10 10:37 AM Posted 22/06/10 10:37 AM I have to see what funds are like after I'm done blowing cash on exhausts and tunes!I've always wanted a set of twisty 19's. Tyres cost more but you get that...will just have to keep my foot under control more on the daily 120km trip!Anyway thanks and I'll keep it in mind. I've had a couple good offers before, one fell through but was all good as I shouldn't have spent the cash at the time anyway hahaha.
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 1m 30d Posted 23/06/10 09:09 PM Posted 23/06/10 09:09 PM Love dead forums
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 23/06/10 11:34 PM Posted 23/06/10 11:34 PM Ordered 3 gauges and a holder!Muahahahahahahaaaaaa...finally some bling inside Functional bling though. Went for the usual boost/oil temp/oil pressure
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 24/06/10 12:47 AM Posted 24/06/10 12:47 AM What gauges you go for Steve?
xr6t_menace Member 167 Member For: 17y 3m 19d Gender: Male Location: Yangebup, WA Posted 24/06/10 12:51 AM Posted 24/06/10 12:51 AM Did u go for the pole position 3pod? Also are u fitting them or getting some one too. I olny ask cause im stuck at this place at the moment as I have everything(to my knowledge) just need some one to fit em but unsure were the best to place to do it is for the price ofcourse
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 24/06/10 04:42 AM Posted 24/06/10 04:42 AM I got the last from BPT - a day before PP posted that stock is back in, woulda saved 25 bucks I think but meh!I got ebay cheapo gauges, cost 200 delivered with insurance for the 3, stepper motor electricals which have all fittings or so they say hahaha Can re-ebay them if I really don't like them. We will see in 4-8 business days!
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 1m 30d Posted 24/06/10 07:29 AM Posted 24/06/10 07:29 AM I need some better gauges I'm thinking.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now