GCTXR6 Member 295 Member For: 18y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: CANNINGVALE wa Posted 20/06/10 02:38 AM Posted 20/06/10 02:38 AM a good 9psi there steve good for a stocker
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 20/06/10 05:29 AM Posted 20/06/10 05:29 AM Good work steve, glad you got it working. Overlay spark advance and watch what the PCM does. Boost with the ZF spikes on changes whereas the T56 goes into vacuum. Another way to measure boost is to log desired boost and boost error (under turbo charger) and subtract boost error from desired.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 20/06/10 08:53 AM Posted 20/06/10 08:53 AM Yeah I saw desired boost as a data item to log, did wonder about that. So boost error is what to also look out for to be able to measure boost. Was interested in wastegate duty cycle too, as well as a million other variables like exhaust/cat/oil temps and gearbox info...too many!!!!Wasn't able to log on cruise - was in 70 zone traffic until first stop and the lappy was flat by then. Spewing I couldn't get logging to work straight to the XCAL3 (communication lost every time - all zeros on selected vars :/). Might post a thread on here about it. Wonder if it's anything to do with ex cop programming being in there...anyway...next time.The 9PSI spikes explain why I get slight flutter if I shift/close throttle just right (2-3 is best). BOV not venting fast enough methinks.Cruise was good! Cheers D. Home in under 10 minutes. Hope Brent and Grug got home ok after taking mundaring weir rd towards kalamunda, not sure if you meant to do that or not
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 2d Posted 20/06/10 08:59 AM Posted 20/06/10 08:59 AM Yeh I just followed Brent Had the Navman going, was a good drive He told me at the traffic lights that he knew where he was going all along
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 20/06/10 10:21 AM Posted 20/06/10 10:21 AM Anyone out there looking for a Nizpro Kit? I have one for sale with the bigger intercooler and piping, minus injectors and rocker cover garnish $4200 ono
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 20/06/10 11:46 AM Posted 20/06/10 11:46 AM Guys,I am after XR 17" rims. Will buy for $50 each. Must be ok condition. I dont need tyres.Let me know if you have anything.CheersAdrian
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 20/06/10 12:54 PM Posted 20/06/10 12:54 PM (edited) Have 5, need to trade for stock 19" phoon rims Skids time? Hehehe! Edited 20/06/10 12:54 PM by -SteveR-
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 20/06/10 01:21 PM Posted 20/06/10 01:21 PM (edited) Guys,I am after XR 17" rims. Will buy for $50 each. Must be ok condition. I dont need tyres.Let me know if you have anything.CheersAdrianI have 2 you can have for $150 in excellent condition, no marks and tyres on them, I bought four lastweek only need two for a set of MT's Edited 20/06/10 01:22 PM by RIP_HSV
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 20/06/10 02:15 PM Posted 20/06/10 02:15 PM I have 2 you can have for $150 in excellent condition, no marks and tyres on them, I bought four lastweek only need two for a set of MT'sIf the tyres are good condition please hold them for me and I will take them.
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 20/06/10 02:16 PM Posted 20/06/10 02:16 PM Have 5, need to trade for stock 19" phoon rims Skids time? Hehehe!Let me know when you want to get rid of them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now