Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 08/01/10 10:18 AM Posted 08/01/10 10:18 AM LOL Steve, stalker much
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 08/01/10 10:22 AM Posted 08/01/10 10:22 AM LOL Dak Dak crashed at a genuine 200kms an hour on Two Rocks Road on saturday night!No one died so GC8 FTW!! Lucky hit a sand dune
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 10d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 08/01/10 11:31 AM Posted 08/01/10 11:31 AM refer to begining of post Mark spotted.. = no pics :(
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 08/01/10 01:31 PM Posted 08/01/10 01:31 PM Ohhhh and spotto DJKICE in the last few pages of the Street Fords mag I bought while at the airport. Congrats mate, too bad you didn't get car of the month though, spewin! hahaha that was with the old rims etc is it???they want to do a feature on it now, same with PSC..what issue is it, I might get it to have a peak...
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 10/01/10 04:57 AM Posted 10/01/10 04:57 AM I checked all regoes from here that I could remember Only noticed the same dates as I was about to post up That's what spare time and me amount to!
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 10/01/10 05:10 AM Posted 10/01/10 05:10 AM Yep old rims for sure. I assume latest issue of Street Fords is the one...I forget the cover, will check in a bit.Spotto a nice Force6 in Midland BP on GEH. Bloke caught me eyeballing it hahaha Pic of the HSV eater from beforeKice's rims?Tassie style.
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m Posted 10/01/10 05:27 AM Posted 10/01/10 05:27 AM Other day I pulled into maccas and spotted FPVETA.. Was kind of funny, driving was looking at my car in her rear view mirror.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 10/01/10 05:31 AM Posted 10/01/10 05:31 AM (edited) I bet she secretly wanted you bad hahaha...like those pollies who are all God fearing anti sexual deviant types..until they get busted wearing their wifes garter belt and stuff lol!Issue I bought with your car in it DJ. Had to buy it with that gorgeous XB on the cover! I love me XBs. Edited 10/01/10 05:32 AM by -SteveR-
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 10/01/10 02:55 PM Posted 10/01/10 02:55 PM Spotted this killer bike this morning. Very custom with a lot of detail in the paintwork too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now