XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 09/06/09 02:07 PM Posted 09/06/09 02:07 PM Hi, I am after some ute parts and hopefully someone may have some laying around.I need a BA Mk1 rear ute bumper (the one with the reverse light in it). I am also after a pair of soft tonneau cover cross bars for a BA/BF ute (I assume the AU bars are the same), also after a cover but it would have to be in pretty close to new condition.Cheers.
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 09/06/09 04:55 PM Posted 09/06/09 04:55 PM Woohoo, top carpark at scabs appears to be bollard free after 5 or 6 years!!Maybe its just my eyesite but last few times I've driven past none have been up??All we need is [TRUBLSM] and [MAGNET] back and you'd have the start of friday nights again!
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/06/09 03:33 AM Posted 10/06/09 03:33 AM LadiesThere could be many reasons why someone doesn’t want something posted on a public internet forum, so please keep it in mind that it could one day be you in the same shoes.If you have no idea what I’m talking about then it’s probably safe to ignore this message, otherwise please STFU and keep it to PMsThanks
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 10/06/09 03:54 AM Posted 10/06/09 03:54 AM (edited) Agh me forum politicsSuch small and insignifcant things get blown outta proportion Edited 10/06/09 03:55 AM by Mat
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 9d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 10/06/09 05:12 AM Posted 10/06/09 05:12 AM HeyDoes anybody know the name & number of a bloke in Canning Vale that hand polishes the swirl marks out? Apparently he's the guy . Baby T needs some love..thanksD
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 10/06/09 05:35 AM Posted 10/06/09 05:35 AM D, I dont know him but I know a couple of brothers who were doing supercars next to Wheels World, but they had to shut up shop due to the fact that super car owners are now a bit poorer.They work out of Mercedes in Osborne Park but perhaps could be interested in a cashy?Either way to remove the swirls properly, its going to cost $$$ cause it appears very labour intensive. Most "car cleaners" will just throw a coat of wax over it to hide it!Cant say I didnt warn u lol. Also FWIW, I've found changing to Autoglym from Meg's / mothers etc has made a difference
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 1m 23d Gender: Male Posted 10/06/09 06:35 AM Posted 10/06/09 06:35 AM free turtle wax didnt win you over?
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 10/06/09 07:48 AM Posted 10/06/09 07:48 AM Well I havent used the turtle wax yet.. I ordered the clay bar sample and ended up with all of em.Bought new claybar today. I have no faith in turtle wax
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 10/06/09 07:54 AM Posted 10/06/09 07:54 AM Isn't it a liquid clay bar or something (the free sample)? if it is, that sounds like total crap. The merguiars one works wicked, used it a few times. Just don't drop it! hah
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 21d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 10/06/09 09:04 AM Posted 10/06/09 09:04 AM Maguiers is the bomb.. I use nothing else.Kice, unlucky don't u hate not knowing I went past 2 of them in the past month one didn't flash and the other I had a car beside me.. So fingers crossed they throw the pics out haha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now