djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 22/04/09 02:03 PM Posted 22/04/09 02:03 PM (edited) toyota or holdenhilux or somefarken other name Expensive Daewoo usesmoneys on toyota though....make the prize that rocker cover... ill win it for mikey Edited 22/04/09 02:04 PM by djkice
winstor Member 611 Member For: 17y 7m 10d Posted 22/04/09 02:04 PM Posted 22/04/09 02:04 PM Um Hilux meybe
winstor Member 611 Member For: 17y 7m 10d Posted 22/04/09 02:08 PM Posted 22/04/09 02:08 PM Expensive Daewoo Colorado to be exact.
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 22/04/09 02:46 PM Posted 22/04/09 02:46 PM lol they're trying to guess what car that pic of the yellow 4WD was taken from...Remembering that I'm a perway supervisor - I can't see me driving a BMW out on the railway reserve Sorry to ruin it - I had my fun. It's a get farkedMore guesses? Prize for winner...I just thought it might be your dads Z4 that he's kindly let you borrow to cut some hair!
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 10d Gender: Not Telling Posted 22/04/09 02:58 PM Posted 22/04/09 02:58 PM Expensive Daewoo Colorado to be exact.Good guess !!Soooooooooo close !!Rodeo
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 10d Gender: Not Telling Posted 22/04/09 03:02 PM Posted 22/04/09 03:02 PM Z4
winstor Member 611 Member For: 17y 7m 10d Posted 22/04/09 03:22 PM Posted 22/04/09 03:22 PM Ah okay, just assumed it woulda been a Colorado since Isuzu stopped Expensive Daewoo from using the rights to name it a Rodeo.
GCTXR6 Member 295 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: CANNINGVALE wa Posted 22/04/09 10:50 PM Posted 22/04/09 10:50 PM Spotted a FARKEN porsche driver high beaming me over stirling bridge on the way home from work just now. F**K you buddy, suck my C**K and I hope you crash and insurance doesn't pay out.I was doing the speed limit, cruise control...he wasn't happy with that so flashed me about 6 times :banghead: then had the great humor to beep his horn when he turned left onto marmion st. Shoulda flipped the bird out the window at him...wish I had a rock or something to throw out behind me but of course that'd only make me evil too and probably wind up in court against his expensive lawyer. F*****t.Sigh. How's everyone else? haha I had a very similar experence on the way to to drags on sun ,some yuppy wanabe in a boxster up my arse at 100km in the INSIDE lane flashing and waving his hands wtf I this c&*ts problem , so he finally went to the out side lane and I heard him drop back and give it to it ,so I couldnt resist a slip the tbar across and totally imbarassed him to his 16yo girlfriend sitting next to him just as I exited anketell road
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m 2d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 22/04/09 11:26 PM Posted 22/04/09 11:26 PM Last night I had the same.. Some jerk flashing his lights behind me a few times but wasn't up my arse I was doing over the 100 limit then he turns off not long after... Strange sh*t going on here
kevo Member 286 Member For: 18y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: Wanneroo, Perth WA Posted 22/04/09 11:55 PM Posted 22/04/09 11:55 PM haha I had a very similar experence on the way to to drags on sun ,some yuppy wanabe in a boxster up my arse at 100km in the INSIDE lane :banghead: flashing and waving his hands wtf I this c&*ts problem , so he finally went to the out side lane and I heard him drop back and give it to it ,so I couldnt resist a slip the tbar across and totally imbarassed him to his 16yo girlfriend sitting next to him just as I exited anketell road haha that's gold, shut down in a poor mans porsche hahahaha, Hey by the way guys for all you NOR people, there is a new 1/4 mile strip marked out at the to of Ocean Reef Road !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The finish line is bright yellow. Very simular to a suzuki yellow come to think of it. Good bitumen and great on quiet nights as there are no side streets or view from other cars other than the ones travelling the other way. Im a bit weary of the accuracy of who ever put it there but I think its about 445m not 400m so.............
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now